2. THE MAIN CHARACTERS Sherlock Holmes is a famous detective Dr Watson is a good friend of Sherlock Mr Paterson: The doorman at the Baker street Hotel, James Ryder: is the man who stole the blue diamond. John Horner: is a man who repairs the windows Catherin Cusack is the countess. Mrs Hudson is a woman who cleans and tidies Holmes’ house Mr Windigate is the owner of the Alpha Pub. Mr Breckinrige is a man who sells geese. Mrs Oakshott is a tall women who cares geese. Countess Morcaris is the owner of the blue diamond.
3. Summary Day. Watson visits The story begins on Christmas Holmes to congratulate Christmas.Paterson found a hat with a goose that had fallen to atall man. When MR Baker Patersons cooking the goosefound a blue diamond in the goose.
4. Summary Henry Baker went for the hat and the goose at Holmes’ home and told them where to buy the goose Holmes went to the pub Holmes went to Breckinridgestore
5. Summary The thief was James Ryder
6. Sherlock Holmes He was born in 1854. He studied in Oxford He had a brother. His name was Mycroft. He met a Watson in 1881 in Saint Bartholomews hospital. An intellectual professor Moriatry He devoted himself to apiculture