It is not different with letting the kids watch you dance is different from teaching them how to.
Unorthodox Methods becomes available. If assessed, the results of such methods promotes higher thinking unachievable without using edtech
1. Educational Technology Lecture 3
2. Basic Concepts on IntegratingTechnology in Instruction Integrating technology with teaching means the use of learning technologies to Introduce (a discovery), Reinforce (an existing idea), Supplement (absorption) extending the skills
3. The difference between the classrooms of exemplaryusers of technology and technology users is the waytheir classes are conducted.In the exemplary classrooms, student use of computersis woven integrally into the patterns of teaching;software is a natural extension of student tools.
4. There is NO INTEGRATIVE PROCESS in letting thestudents play computer games to give them a restperiod during classes.NEITHER is there INTEGRATION, if the teachermerely teaches students computer skills.
5. Manifestations of Learning throughI.T. Theres a change in the way classes are traditionally conducted. The quality of instruction is improved to a higher level in such a way that could not have been achieved without educational technology. There is planning by the teacher on the process of determining how and when technology fits into the learning process.
6. Manifestations of Learning throughI.T. The teacher sets instructional strategies to address specific instructional issues/problems. The use of technology provides the opening of opportunities to respond to these instructional issues/problems. In sum, technology occupies a position (is a simple or complex way) in the instructional process.