SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
So your academic project is running successfully. Fantastic! Now it’s time to spread the word to your community and beyond. Social media is one of the most effective vehicles for doing just that. ...
So your academic project is running successfully. Fantastic! Now it’s time to spread the word to your community and beyond. Social media is one of the most effective vehicles for doing just that. Looking to provoke discussions around your project? Secure more funding? Garner more publicity? Or just help people understand what you’re doing and why it’s important? There’s a (free!) social media tool for everything. We’re hosting two HP Catalyst online workshops to help you leverage social media to boost your project’s visibility and achieve your goals.
This first workshop will teach you all of the social media essentials, including:
• Defining your goals
• Building a solid social media identity
• Knowing and leveraging your various audiences
• Discovering what pages to follow
• Setting up your own Facebook and Twitter pages for your project
• Posting different types of content
• Creating and finding effective content to share
• Understanding what content to share in different platforms
• Connecting with your immediate community and global community
• Centralizing your social media platforms