Process equipment design course is unique, which discusses all the following items in a single course. It begins by discussing the fundamentals of material selection for process plant ...
Process equipment design course is unique, which discusses all the following items in a single course. It begins by discussing the fundamentals of material selection for process plant applications/simulation & mechanical design of equipments.
Eligibility: Fresh/ Working - Diploma/ Degree Mechanical / Chemical / Production Engineers.
Key Point of Syllabus
• Role of Process Equipment designer in various fields
• Industry functioning and plat overview
• Basic process requirement of plants/projects
• Importance of codes and standards and their applications
Detailed Study of :
• Process Data Sheet
• PFD and other documents used for designing
• Vendor data, its checking & use in design
• Other various inputs
Selection of materials required for various services.
To understand pressure part calculations.
Preparation of :
• Mechanical data sheets of process equipments
• Bill of Material at various stages
Basic Introduction of :
• Piping components used in equipments
• Construction procedure of process equipmentsts
• Welding, Inspection and method of testing
Mechanical design of Process Equipments (Vessels, Reactors, Heat Exchanger, Distillation Columns, Chimney etc.)
Preparation of G.A. Drawings and Fabrication drawings of Equipments.
Overview of Rotary Equipments.
Overview of Piping / Nozzle Orientation / Isometric etc.
Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant either in shut down or not working conditions.
• To be able to apply the requirements of the relevant industry standards to the mechanical design of equipments used in the process industry and above ground atmospheric storage
• To specify appropriate physical property models to simulate processes
Scope of the Training Program
After successful completion of the Course, the students get job in Design Consultancy, Equipment manufacturing Companies, Production Units, and Inspection & Testing.
Rs 25,000/- + 12.36% Service Tax
Address : 18 / 140, Anand Nagar,
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Near Vakola Police Station,
Santacruz (East), Mumbai Maharashtra - 400 055, India
Phone: 0091-22-26681979 / 0091-22-26682290.
Email ID: enquiry @suvidya.ac.in.