2. Poor people don't have shelter, think about how lucky you are.... http://api.ning.com/files/DjNHGbFFscTcRWmUqPEzjsQRmOdebx-4-owP6GZ*iYJrqMe7qzclPX1s-3je5Z2oEsMXxmvyRwGkG4EVKGI81gm3udILyj9H/sleeping.jpg http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1487/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1487R-63137.jpg http://images.travelpod.com/users/armedacelestein/el_salvador.1144770900.3_kids_sleepin_on_street.jpg http://inlinethumb05.webshots.com/6916/2528616500104237032S600x600Q85.jpg
3. Some can’t afford food, so they eat anything they can find from the garbage.. http://slowmuse.wordpress.com/2008/12/ http://blog.netkarachi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/children1.jpg http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/08/25/f-somalia-analyze.html
4. Poor children can’t afford to buy clothes. ttph://www.scottcounseling.com/wordpress/category/top-web-parenting-articles / http://briefingroom.typepad.com/the_briefing_room/2008/01/how-global-warm.html
5. Some can’t receive education, because school is too far, too expensive or they have to take care of their siblings .
6. Some children are forced to work... Source: http://dimag.no/2007/12/unicef-photo-of-year-2007.html
7. Some children are forced to fight in war... http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2008/07/03/afghan-children-forgotten-victims-of-war-un_9843.html
8. What the world can do Empowerment through education There is a saying that… If you give a man a fish; you have fed for today. Teach a man how to fish; you feed him for a life Author unknown Compiled from www.amatecon.com/fish.html
11. What will you chose to do? Help Children so they have they’re Human Rights http://open.salon.com/blog/susanne_freeborn/2009/01/09/being_of_service_compassion_in_action