1. ALI ZIAD ALI ALZAMAREH
Contact Number : 00962799205752
E-mail : email@example.com
Address : Amman
Date of Birth : Oct 1980
Gender : Male
Nationality : Jordanian
Availability : Available to join immediately
I’m seeking a challenging position in a reputed company that has vision for growth and advancement. I
have extensive years of experience, knowledge and skills which I believe would be an asset to an
organization that aims for progress. In the long term, I aim to reach my full potential and further my
growth with your team that will factor in the firm’s advancement.
Area of expertise : Area of interest:
• Customer service
• Sales / project coordination
• Social media
• Media & communication
• Automotive and banking industry
• Market research
• Consumer goods
TNS Middle East & Africa - Dubai (Market Research Company) Mar-2013 – Sep-2015
• Translate market research questionnaires, presentations, contracts, leaflets, billboards…etc for
(banks, automotive, real state, consumer goods, government …etc) from English to Arabic and
vice versa ensuring that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original version as
clearly as possible.
• Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
• Write creative content for brands in English and Arabic.
• Assist data processing department by checking translated scripts and links.
• Liaising with researchers and clients to discuss any unclear points.
• Using internet and emails as a research tools throughout the translation process.
• Providing quotations for translation services offered.
• Prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
• Perform other duties as assigned by head of translation department.
• Providing daily productivity report to head of translation department.
• Prepare reports, presentations, proposals and correspondence.
2. ALI ZIAD ALI ALZAMAREH
Senior Customer Service & Social Media Executive
OSN (Orbit Showtime Network) - Dubai - UAE Jan-2009 – Feb-2013
• Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle
issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
• Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
• Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
• Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
• Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
• Process customers’ requests for renewals, upgrade, downgrade, cancellation, new installation
and delivering equipment.
• Preparing and submitting reports directly to regional operation manager on daily basis.
• Training & coaching juniors and provide a feedback to regional operation manager.
• Assist to develop and implement the social media strategies.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, videos or HTML) that
builds meaningful connections on social media websites.
• Gather statistics and data to create various reports related to program evaluation and
• Send welcome emails, contracts and forms via email or fax and process online customer
• Work on special projects and assist in other areas, as assigned by regional operation manager.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated department.
Operation & Customer Service Executive Oct-2006 – Jan-2009
• Handle customer’s calls and assist them in their inquiries, complaints and technical issues.
• Send emails and faxes to customers with required information and documents.
• Record details of inquiries, comments, suggestions, complaints and actions taken.
• Schedule appointments with customers for installation and maintenance and update their
• Work with outbound team on surveys, swap projects and call back requests.
• Provide pricing and delivery information.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal and external departments.
Telesales & Customer Service Executive
Etisalat – UAE- Ajman Sep-2003 – Sep-2006
• Receive inbound calls from potential customers and attract them by answering product and
service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
• Make outbound calls to inform customers about new offers, packages, upgrade and follow up
3. ALI ZIAD ALI ALZAMAREH
• Build relationship with customers.
• Maintain customer records by updating account information and set up new ones.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
• Retain customer in case of cancellation.
• Coordinate with internal departments for new subscriptions, installation and technician visits.
• Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature Sep 2002
Zarka Private University / Jordan.
• E. learning – ( Online self- paced learning)
OSN (Orbit Showtime Network) -Dubai. Oct 2011
- MS Office Applications - Business emails techniques. - First call resolution.
- Negotiation techniques. - Creating customer loyalty. - Motivation.
- Problem solving. -Technical support.
• International Computer Driving License (ICDL) - UNESCO Cairo Office June 2003
MS Office Suite, typewriting and internet.
• Excellent administration, communication, marketing and sales skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, team player, ambitious and understandable.
• Self-motivated and reliable.
• Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Interpersonal & leadership skills.
• Ability to handle change and adapt to new situations.
• IT/ computer literacy: office skills and ability to use common software packages.
• Willingness to learn, being inquisitive, enthusiastic and open to new ideas.
Fluent in English & Arabic (Reading, writing and speaking)
Available on request