SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
An AME Consortium is a group of local companies (20 +/-) that collaborate for broad, deep, accelerated lean-continuous improvement progress better, faster, and easier than they can do it alone. These dynamic practitioner-to-practitioner networks are designed to support you in accelerating your company’s journey toward excellence through:
- Plant tours rotating through the member companies
- Round-table discussions on a host company’s hot issue
- Special interest groups on a common hot issue (e.g. 5S, VSM,
pull, SCM, etc.)
- Auditor exchanges for deeper application of lean-CI practices
- Consortium strategic plan for support of companies’ lean-CI
- Shared-cost learning events
What is AME?
A vibrant community of
AME passionately develops a modern-day manufacturing
renaissance, driven by people-centric leadership coupled with
Organizations around the globe rely on AME to help them
continuously improve, build people, and benchmark.
When you join AME, you join a community of peers
travelling on a lean journey.
The AME Consortia program connects those on the lean
and continuous improvement journey in local peer
networks facilitated by highly qualified lean practitioners.
Consortia members meet regularly with fellow members
for networking and best-practice sharing. Each
consortium offers events throughout the year.
Share more. Do more. Get more.
How Does an AME Consortium Work?
1. Facilitator & AME recruits companies to join (target: 25+).
2. Company representatives create program:
a) Benchmark tours
c) Roundtable discussions
d) Special Interest Groups designed around shared problems
3. Consortium meets 10 to 12 times a year.
Experiences of Others
“The consortium was one of the key
enablers of our improvement.”
Jim Parejko, VP Engineering, G&W Electric
(formerly with Bison Gear and Engineering)
Experiences of Others
“A good majority of what I learned about Lean and CI techniques
came from Brian and Michael [Chicago Consortium Facilitators].
They have a great skill their competitors lack: They are there to
listen and not to tell…The consortium served as a collaborative
environment for sharing best practices and getting feedback on
our operations from other professionals.”
Bruce Bechtel, President, Midland Stamping
Return on Investment
• Which outcomes are most important to you?
• Higher quality?
• Reduced scrap?
• Employee engagement?
• On time delivery?
• Lead time?
• Working together as a consortium provides opportunity to
create measurable results.
• Savings from moving even a small amount of any of these
outcomes will pay for the membership fee several times.
• AME charges membership fees so companies have a
facilitator accountable to them to keep the consortium going
long-term so that consistent progress towards company goals
are achieved over time.
• Since it’s a practitioner-to-practitioner and member-driven
experience, members often say it’s the cheapest “consulting”
they can get.
Other Features of AME Consortia Membership
• Lowest possible rate for AME International Conference
• Consortia Rate: $1,599 (Early Bird Price)
• Normal Rate: $2,399
• Free admission to one AME Region Event per year
• Subscriptions to Target Magazine
• Access to all other AME members through a closed online
• Discounts for AME Champion Memberships
Other features of AME membership
that will help your journey…
Think you are lean?
How do you really rank?
What defines best-in-class?
Let The AME Lean Sensei app help you
improve the way you improve so you can
maximize your results!
The AME Excellence Award recognizes
primarily North American
manufacturers and their subsidiaries
who demonstrate enterprise
AME hosts the largest continuous
improvement conference in the
Learn best practices from other
practitioners, network with your
peers and see enterprise
Member pricing on
Member discount on AME
conferences and summits
Other opportunities with AME
to explore another time…
AME offers more
than 100 small,
local go-see events
through its nine
There are two
AME UNITED KINGDOM
SHARE LEARN AND GROW with a group
of senior leaders in continuous
improvement throughout North America.
Membership in the Champions Club
enables these change agents to interact
directly with peers who approach
challenges with an equally high level of
enthusiasm and insight.
• Courses throughout the year at
beginning through advanced
• Custom training at your facility
• Online videos, articles and
Focusing on Employee Engagement?
every week on a
wide range of
Get AME member discounts on digital learning from
select AME partners.
The following meet Lean Certification training,
education, and recertification requirements:
• Attendance at AME regional workshops
• Attendance at AME International Conference
• Application for the AME Excellence Award
• Attendance at AME webinars
Packages Tailored to Your Needs
We will develop a bundled offering tailored to fit
your learning and development needs that will help
you achieve your targeted outcomes cost
Learn more at AME.ORG
Join us to explore the latest continuous
improvement methods and best practices that will
help move your career, company and industry
Get in touch
The Association for
3701 Algonquin Road, Suit 225
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008-3150 USA
Tel- 224-232-5980 fax 224-232-5981