Learn Data Science with Python course for B.TECH, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC, B.COM, and statistical students. Data Science with python online training course with certified industry experts. Get a 100 % pre-placement guarantee.
1. Why should you learn Python?
What is the scope for Python?
Career opportunities in Python?
Job Profiles for Python
Future of Python
Where is Python Language used?
2. Introduction to Python
Python is a High-Level programming language that is compiled and
interpreted, becomes extremely popular programming language in the field
of Application Development. It is used for software development, web
development, scriptwriting, testing, machine learning, mathematics analysis,
data analysis imitative from many languages that are C, C++, Java, Visual
Basic .NET, SQL, PHP, Scala, Swift and many more. Python ensures faster
code readable which means better designs with less codding. A python is a
vast tool for creating an advance script on small and large scales.
Python is completely free and open-source. It is used by a large number of
companies as well as research centers Google, YouTube, Yahoo, Nokia,
Intel, NASA, Red hat, IBM, Cisco, HP, Pixar, etc. Python has various career
options in the future, as a developer or as a data scientist.
3. Python used for?
• Build a web crawler using python.
• Read & write Google sheets using python.
• Generate dummy data for testing products using python.
• Develop deploy websites
Overall, Python is used in web development, data analysis,
microcontrollers, machine learning, game development, utility scripts,
and rapid prototyping of software that will eventually be implemented in
5. Important Features of Python
• It is completely object-oriented and it is not typed statically.
• Programs are written as files, and with the .py extension.
• For Python, each module has its own namespaces.
• All Namespaces with modules are always global.
• We can directly execute .py files.
• Most data types in Python – Boolean, Numbers, Strings, Lists, Tuples, Bytes, Sets, Dictionaries.
• Interpreted Language – This makes debugging easy.
• Graphical User Interface programming support.
• Integrated – easily integrated with languages like c, C++, Java, etc.
• Free and Open Source.
• Scalable – It provides a better structure, support for large programs.
• It can be used as scripting languages for building large applications.
6. Career Opportunities in Python
There is a high demand for python developers in India. Apart from
Ruby, after Swift, Python developers are more in demand and thus
earns large packages. Python is also in use for cybersecurity.
It has been found that the Python programming language is currently
the most popular language for Data Scientists worldwide. Python is
one of the fastest-growing programming languages in the United
States, United Kingdom, Germany, and Canada. Python scope is
intensive in data science and analysis. It is preferred in Data
Scientists, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Job boards like
Naukri and Indeed offer around 30,000 to 50,000 jobs that are
available for python. It means that Career opportunities in India are
7. Python Jobs Profiles
Analysis of user requirements
Write and test code
Write useful documentation
Develop actual programs
Closely work with consult clients and staff
Review and debug code
Development excellent software architecture
Perform authentication testing
Implement design Pattern
Analysis & resolve technical issue
Develop script and automation visualization
Deploy updates and fixes
Design procedures for maintenance troubleshooting
3. DevOps Engineer
Perform data visualization
Designs predictive models
Design machine learning algorithms
Identify data sources and automate the collection
Propose solutions and business challenges
8. Python Jobs Profiles
Build analytical tools to generate insight, discover
Pattern and predict behavior
Implementation of machine learning algorithms
Implement statistics algorithms
Propose ideas for leveraging possessed data
Communicate & findings Business partners
10. Python Future
The science and engineering of making intelligent machines that have the strength to complete goals like
humans do. Artificial Intelligence & ML are used for processing and analysis, our brain can analysis extensive
amounts of data but its capability is finite by the figure of data it can consume any stage. AI improve the
business efficiency. It means that many industries and organization used Artificial Intelligence and machine
learning tool for improve the performance and product development.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools have different frameworks, libraries and tools that replace
human efforts, but it also boost accuracy and efficiency.
General AI: AIMA, EasyAI, SimpleAI, PyDatalog,
Machine Learning: PyBrain, scikit-learn, MDP toolkit, MIPy, GraphLab Create, Pandas, Keras, NLTK,
StatsModels, Caffe, PyPI repository.
11. Python for Artificial Intelligence & ML
1. Healthcare and medicine : Robotics, Medical Record.
2. Education: Conferencing, Robotic Tutor Assistants.
3. Travel: Display Dashboards,
4. Fintech: Banking, Insurance, invest management software – Venmo, Affirm, Robinhood.
5. Marketing: Responsive paid ads, Data Analytics,
6. Small Business: Customer recommendations, observing and analysis data.
7. Retail & E-commerce: Preventing cart abandonment, Chabots for retail, Customer assistance.
8. Public Relations: Audience insights, Social interactions.
9. Human Resourses (HR): Recruitment, Blind Hiring, Candidate suggestions.
Artificial Intelligence & ML uses in Different areas and organizations
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence & ML
• Increase product Development
• Optimize internal operations
• Make exceptional decisions
• Optimize external operations
• Free workers to be more creative
12. Python for Big data
Python is a Excellent tool and perfect fit as a big data combination for data analysis. It consider best
programming language for programmers. Python enables for developers to build big data application in short
time. It support wide range of libraries that are : NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, Theano, Pandas, Statsmodels and
NLTK. While woking on big data projects, it supports many visualization tools that are: Matplotlib, Seaborn,
Bokeh and Altair.
Open Source: It is a open source programming language, can be run windows and Linux environment.
It support multipleplatforms
• Numerical computing
• Data analysis
• Statistical analysis
• Machine learning
• It’s a bag of powerful scientific packages.
• Compatible with Hadoop
• Easy to Learn
• Large Community Support
13. Python for Networking
Python plays necessary role in network programming. The library of python full support for network protocols :
FTP, HTTP. There are two level of network services access in python: High Level and Low level.
In low level Network programmers can access socket support.
In high level application protocol (FTP, HTTP) can be access.
Sockets use protocols for determining the connection type for port-to-port communication between client and
server machines. The protocols are used for:
Domain Name Servers (DNS)
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) etc...
14. Python for Web development
In today’s world there are kind of alternatives to promote business through websites and applications.
• Gather your Audience
• 24 X 7 Accessible
• Global Marketing
• Credible Course
Python support Frameworks such as Django and Pyramid.
Micro-frameworks are Flask and Bottle
• Easy-to-use socket interface.
• E-mail processing.
• Support for AMAP, FTP.
• Support for HTML, XML.
15. Web Programming in Python
Programming in web application : Client and server using python
WebServices - tools for accessing and providing functionality via APIs over the Web
WebBrowserProgramming - interfacing with existing browsers and browser technologies
WebClientProgramming - writing clients, typically at a lower level than a full Web browser
WebFrameworks - develope server-side Web applications.
CgiScripts - information on writing CGI scripts in python.
WebServers - server solutions written in Python
ContentManagementSystems - solutions specially designed for organising and publishing content
16. Thank You
• Best IT Training & Placement Institute in Pune
• Online & Classroom training with 100 % Free Placement Assistance
• Visit our website www.aspireit.net/ or call us on 7058733423