1. Agrima Sahajpal
Phone: +1 858 205 5493, +1 858 882 7460
• Worked in a retail branch for Yes Bank Ltd, for 1 year 11 months as overall operations executive.
• Dedicated customer service representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute
to company success. Ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed sales quotas. Reliable and
driven with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
• An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
• Efficient in providing excellent customer service.
• Leadership skills necessary for persuading and negotiating with others.
• Capability to work on multiple projects and details oriented.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration in International Business (MBA)
Obtain a position as customer service representative, where my customer relations experience can be fully
utilized to improve customer satisfaction and promote the company’s brand name. Bringing ability to drive the
successful delivery of exceptional support to clients while maintaining a positive corporate culture and
reinforcing the company’s vision.
Organization: Yes Bank Ltd
Location: Jasola branch 110025, New Delhi, India
Designation: Branch Banking Operations Executive
Duration: Dec, 12 – Oct, 14
Teller and branch operations executive
• Cash and keys handling of the branch (handled cash vault of INR2, 500,000).
• Process cash withdrawals, deposits, and internal and external payments.
• Adhere to regulatory, security, and audit procedures as per the banking norms and guidelines of
Reserve Bank of India.
• Balance daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero error rate.
• Account opening, and other banking tasks, such as cross selling, opening new accounts and filing out
• Respond to questions and concerns about service, and escalate calls appropriately.
• Consult with customers to evaluate needs, account changes and determine best options.
• Counsel customers on options for service and coverage.
• Upgrade service and offer additional service packages or options.
• Consistently improve customer satisfaction through expert resolution of conflicts, issues, and concerns.
• Promptly respond to general inquiries from members, staff, and customers, corporate clients via
phone, forms, fax, and e-mail. Etc.
• Resolve service issues and share benefits of additional services.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of bank policies regarding payments, account changes, and upgrades.
2. • Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for delivering exceptional
• Cross trained and provided back up for other customer service representatives when needed
• Assisting walk-ins and existing customer in solving their problems.
• Providing leads to sales team for potential customers.
• Help Desk Experience.
• Provide customers with information on products and services provided by the company.
• Customer relationship building
• Leadership, coaching and mentoring
• Effective time management skills
• Assessing customer needs
• Complex problem solving
• Data collection and analysis
• Planning and organizing customer records
• Business communication
• Customer query management
TRAININGS and INTERNSHIP
• Customer service during daily routine and activities
• Counterfeit currency workshop
• Banking audit and compliance
• Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering Policy
• Customer service excellence workshop
• BBA : Six weeks as Project Trainee at Voith Networks doing project work on Working Capital Turnover
• MBA : Six weeks as Project Trainee at Leadcom Integrated Solutions for doing Project on capital
2010-2012 Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA), Amity University,
Noida 201301,UP, India
2007-2010 Bachelor of business administration (BBA),Amity University, Noida -201301,UP, India
• Financial reporting and decision making
• Banking and financial institutions
• Financial accounting.
• Team player and multi-tasking
• Business research methods
• Organizational behaviour
• Behavioural science
• Result oriented and goal driven
• Strategic management
• Cross cultural management and
management of multinational companies
• Working Capital Turnover Cycle
• Capital Budgeting
• Merchant Banking-An Overview
• Working Capital Balance in telecom industry
• Mergers and Acquisitions in Banking Sector
3. VOLUNTEER WORK
• Educate underprivileged primary school children.
• Provided food supplies and educational books to underprivileged children with the Evangelical Church
of God, India.
Date of Birth : 11th Nov, 1989
Address : 9310 Hillery drive, unit no. 7104 San Diego, CA - 92126
Marital Status : Married
Passport Details : Passport no. – N6741795 expiry date: 10/18/2026
Languages : Hindi – Read/Write/Speak – Excellent
English – Read/Write/Speak – Excellent
French – Read / Write -Good
Work Permit : Yes