Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Name: - AHMED MOHAMMED ABD EL-SATTAR ALFAIUMY
Address: - EGYPT - SADAT CITY – MENOUFEYA
CELL. 002 0100 9549596
Date of Birth: - 17/11/1980
Marital Status: - Married
Military Status: - Finished
- Seeking a challenging position in an international
company Wheel I Develop my skills and my
experience at the same time be of a great benefit
to The company.
-1997: 2001- License of Italian & English language-
faculty of languages.
-Ain Shams University.
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 2003 Enterprise & 2007
- Windows Vista Business.
- Computer & Network.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows
- Very good knowledge of Word
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Very good knowledge of Internet
- Good knowledge of Power Point
- Communications Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and strong telephone
- Very good English - read and write.
- Very good computer skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Good listener.
- Native language Arabic
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Italian
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- From 01/06/2007 till now work in Nile Fine Spinning &
Weaving Co. as Logistics Manager (Export & import &
Customs Clearance & shipping & Transportation).
- Work in Giza Spinning & Weaving Company as a
logistics coordinator for four years.
- Work in Edn Rock hotel in front office for two years.
- Current job :-
- Employer: Nile Fine Spinning & Weaving Co.
- Title : Logistics Manager
- From : 01/06/2007
- Job responsibility:
- Verify L/Cs and All Payment Terms and handle sales contracts
preparations process with Client under Uniform Customs and
Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600) before we start in
- Preparing shipping documents for client’s shipments, insurance
policies, and issuing certificates needed by their country’s
customs to facilitate importing process for them or reduce the
- Check documents before submitting to bank to avoid
- Preparing daily, monthly and analysis reports for Monitoring and
Evaluation our documentation and logistic cycle.
- Follow-up payments with clients & coordinate with Treasury
thus confirming to the production to proceed with order
- Collecting and comparing freight offers through different
shipping lines to avoid future market prices fluctuations.
- Arranging shipping schedule for different customers’ orders with
consideration of last date
- of shipments and other contracts clauses
- Follow up with the production and warehouse through the status
of customer’s orders day to day and the availability to dispatch.
- Responsible for the yearly contract with the freight forwarder
with suitable condition to satisfy our co. requirement.
- Dealing with FF and customs to handle and finalize the
- preparing all documents required for the Export Incentive
Committee to get the incentive from the Ministry of Trade and
- Receiving the feedback from client about logistic,
documentation cycle and find solutions for any gaps could be
- Contribution of the company's production and dispatching plan.
- Calculating all expense: ocean freight, inland transportation,
customs clearance as per the FF and shipping lines invoices
- Participating for all export activities.
- Tracking containers through shipping line and ff till delivering
the shipment to the port of discharge and clearing containers
from the customs at their side.
- Daily tracking for AWB No. of Docs. Till arriving to their
- Developed language and computer skills
- Enhanced Presentation & project development skills
- Acquired basic business skills including: Marketing,
Sales, Accounting, Business Correspondence and Report
- Football, Playing Chess, Traveling, Reading & Fishing.