A H M E D M E K K A W Y F A H M Y
Mobile: (+2) 0111 3617 357
(+971) 5031 42 153
Skype ID: ahmed.mekkawy86
OBJECTIVE To obtain challenging, creative and responsible position
on the field of Sales and Marketing, where I can utilize and enhance my experience
EDUCATION  Helwan University, (Cairo), Faculty of Arts,
Oriental Languages Department, Hebrew Section, BA in Hebrew, Grade (Good).
SKILLS Computer Skills:
Very Good Knowledge Of ''Excel ,Word and Power
Very Good Knowledge Of operating systems
Very Good knowledge of cashiering systems (Orion,
Microsoft Point of Sale).
Arabic : Native Language
English : Very Good Command Of Both Written And
Hebrew: Very Good command of both written and
NOAS Trading (Sledgers) (Medical footwear) “Location: Dubai – UAE”
[Senior Sales Assistant (Sep. 18, 2013 – May 28, 2015)]
- Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as
daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing,
products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions;
preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Involving in stock control.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
Hush Pappies “Location: Cairo – Egypt”
[Sales Assistant (June 16, 2011 – July 30, 2013)]
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
Cairo Soft International (Advertising Company)
[Operation Manager (July 15, 2009 – April 18, 2011)]
[Operation Manager Assistant (June 20, 2007 –July 14, 2009)]
- Handling the printing orders from dealing with the customer “a company” till we
deliver the final product.
Management By Wandering Around “MBWA” [Dec.
2014], [NOAS Management training program].
DISC Personality Test.[Dec. 2014], [NOAS training
Work Flow and Handling Complaint course [Feb.
2014], [NOAS training program].
Marital status: Married
Date of birth: 13/03/1986