1. DENZEL ALEXANDER
980 NE Orenco Station Apt 608
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Cell: (503) 660-9174
Highlights of Qualifications
∙ Four years of telemarketing experience.
∙ High level of energy and enthusiasm from the beginning of the shift to the end.
∙ Exceptional personality, able to build rapport with every customer.
∙ Independent and solid team member with excellent customer service abilities.
∙ One year of corporate travel experience.
June 2012 – July 2013
Customer Service Representative / Sales Consultant
Fast Way Couriers, Cape Town, South Africa
• Respond to telephone inquiries, providing quality service to customers and associates inquiring about
the availability of products or status of orders.
• Access electronic and paper cataloguing systems to look up product information and availability.
• Strive for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on
the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
• Excel within a service-oriented company, demonstrating a talent for communicating effectively with
customers from diverse backgrounds.
• To increase productivity of the company, I was handling the process of delivering parcels to the
April 2015 -August 2015
Technical Support Specialist (Apple Inc.)
Xerox, Tigard, Oregon
● Respond to customer technical concerns about their Apple products.
● Troubleshoot Apple products via the phone with customers.
● Set up and manage appointments/repairs at all Apple Stores in the United States.
● Prepare shipments for customer’s orders.
● Invoicing customer’s orders.
August 2015 – December 2015 (Internship)
Corporate Travel Consultant
BCD Travel, Portland, Oregon
● Book/Modify/Cancel corporate customer’s hotels, flights and cars.
● Respond to corporate customer emails/calls concerning their bookings.
● Ensure that corporate customer tickets are not expired.
● Entrusted with refund of tickets.
2. ● Determine bonus points of customers based on their corporate travel profile.
August 2009 - June 2012
High School: American International School of Cape Town
September 2013 - June 2014
Toulouse Business School (Barcelona, Spain): Bachelor in Business Administration
January 2015 - Present
Portland State University: Bachelor in Business Administration
• Customer Service
• Microsoft Office tools
• Multiline/Switchboard Phone Use
• Presentation Skills
• Qualitative/Quantitative Research
• Bilingual (French/English)
• Computer literate
• 10 Key Data Entry
• I log (User level)
• Operating Systems: Windows / Mac
• Sabre booking systems