1. Alexandra Rothemich
1474 Otterbourne Cir, Chesapeake VA 23320
• Seasoned sales professional with more than 10 years of sales experience looking to utilize my skills, and
knowledge to propel myself and maximize my potential. Results oriented leader with a proven track
record and a strong ability to adapt to change.
Cox Communications (July 2014-Present)
• Inbound sales for new client acquisition while also assisting existing customers with additional products
• While performing my day to day duties I am currently working on a new order entry system for the
company with headquarters in Atlanta.
• Assisted in successfully launching a new wrap around for order entry that assisted with targeted offers
for new and existing customers.
• Developed new hires with training, and being a mentor on a one on one basis.
• Continually looking for new ways to streamline order entry and make it easier for others.
Cox Communications (April 2010- July 2014)
West Warwick, Rhode Island
• Consistently a top 10 performer in New England for inbound sales
• Inbound sales representative responsible for new customer acquisition and existing customer upgrades,
resulting in increased company profit and market growth.
• Selected as the New England regional representative to travel to corporate headquarters in Atlanta, GA
to assist with development of a new interface being designed to streamline employee procedures and
increase efficiency. Contributed ideas and discussed experiences which are being used to create a new
system for use across all offices and regions.
• Assisted the New England team in the creation and design of the NEVA Award winning local sales
• Selected to test and evaluate the Avaya phone system prior to company-wide launch. Once
implemented, I was considered an Avaya expert, able to assist others with training and support.
Dzurenda & Associates, Inc. (January 2009– July 2009)
San Francisco, California
• Responsible for new client acquisition and customer service for AT&T Business customers.
• Trained with AT&T to gain the knowledge needed to speak with small to medium sized businesses
regarding new products and services being offered.
• Spoke with all eligible businesses in a given territory, continually improving interpersonal skills and direct
• Frequently led meetings to train and develop coworkers, focusing on product knowledge, sales techniques,
and leadership qualities.
• Participated in management training and leadership development program.
2. One Ninety Five Marketing Solutions (June 2007- December 2008)
East Providence, Rhode Island
• Direct sales representative hired to speak with current and potential customers regarding Verizon
residential services and new Fios (fiber-optic) technology.
• Continually worked with new employees and coworkers, both learning from and teaching others the
knowledge and skills necessary to achieve personal and professional goals.
• Developed direct sales and customer service techniques, as well as the management and leadership skills
necessary to lead coworkers in nightly meetings.
Rhode Island College (September 2004- May 2007)
Community College of Rhode Island (September 2002- May 2003)
Associates degree in General Studies
• Rhode Island College women’s soccer
• Community College of Rhode Island women’s soccer
2002 National Champions
2002 1st team All-American
2002 MVP goalkeeper for the National Championships
2003 2nd place in National Championships
2003 3rd team All-American