1. Curriculum Vitae
Contact Details: +918800494049(M), Ambuj.firstname.lastname@example.org
To convert the challenges of the industry into myriad opportunities and produce tangible results by
application of my knowledge and skill thereby nurturing future avenues of growth for me and my team
Intend to implement all learning and knowledge for the role given in the organization so that quality work can
be provided to the organization, which will be mutually beneficial for both.
ROLE: Business Analyst
• A professional with 3.8 years of thorough experience in business analysis, requirement gathering and
elicitation, user engagement and software development life cycle.
• Work directly with the client’s in order to understand their requirements and document them in Functional
Specification Documents and Business Requirement Documents using flowcharts and use case diagrams.
• Work as a bridge between the internal stakeholders and the clients.
• Performs feasibility study, Root cause Analysis and devise the best possible way of implementing the solution.
• Creating and validating use cases in order to achieve robust software solutions.
• Creation of wireframes and mockups to help the development and testing teams understand and develop the
• Experience on the Analec ClientManager CRM tool.
• Have knowledge in wholesale lending and investment banking fundamentals.
• Conduct UAT testing with the business users before finally implementing the solution and convincing them to
• Responsible for conducting and imparting user training and demonstration sessions.
• Hands on experience in SQL, SAP Business Objects and MS Excel.
• Have knowledge in the aspect of Business Intelligence and databases.
• Good amount of experience in Project deployments and Pre/post project activities.
• Experienced in Vendor engagement, conducting demos/presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
• Have good interpersonal skills. Better known for good communication skills, time management, work
management, multitasking, problem solving and accommodative nature.
• Nominated to travel to Singapore to impart training to the Standard Chartered bank’s corporate finance
• Currently working with “Analec InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.” as a Business Analyst from 10
• 2.5 years of work experience with “Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) – Scope International Pvt. Ltd.”. The tenure
served was from 18
June 2012 to 31
2. PROJECTS DELIVERED:
1. Client Requests and Enhancements (Analec Infotech):
• Requirement gathering from the clients using various elicitation techniques.
• Designing solutions/approach for the requests made by the clients.
• Wireframe and mockup creation for the proposed solutions.
• Presentation of the solution to the clients.
• Achieving sign off for the presented solutions.
• Writing functional specification documents for the solutions.
• Acting as a bridge between clients and internal teams.
• Providing handover sessions for the development and testing teams.
• Functional testing for the developed solution.
Technology Used: MySQL, Microsoft Office, Pencil.
2. Kotak Roll-out (Analec Infotech):
• Worked as the primary contact for implementing Analec ClientManager for Kotak.
• Data and requirement gathering from the client.
• Analyzing, cleansing and setting up client data in Analec ClientManager.
• Stakeholder management.
• Rollout the application for the client. UAT and production server setup.
• Provided training to the end user on using the application.
• Provided Post production support on any kind of concerns and functional issues on client end.
Technology Used: MySQL, Microsoft Office, Pencil.
3. ACBS System Rollouts (SCB):
• Organizing elicitation sessions with the users so as to understand the business and the best possible
manner to achieve the translation.
• Coordination among various teams in the organization for the execution of overall tasks.
• Requirement gathering, development and delivery of the regulatory and operational reports.
• Managed SIT/UAT/PVT and other stages in the Project Life Cycle.
• Provide pre and post deployment support.
Technology Used: SQL, SAP Business Objects, Linux, Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel.
3. SharePoint Website Development (SCB):
• Worked along with the bank’s corporate finance users in order to develop a share point website for
the liquidity management in the bank.
• Requirement gathering and strategy development with the users on the development.
• Nominated to travel onsite to Singapore to impart training to the user on the same.
Technology Used: MS SharePoint, Microsoft Office.
4. BO Report Globalization (SCB):
• Project to migrate the business reports to newer and efficient technology.
• Requirement gathering and discussion with the user on the migration strategies.
• ASRM document creation for the new technology.
• Implementation of the reports in the new environment with the relevant upgrades.
• Achieved user sign off post implementation and provided post implementation support.
Technology Used: SQL, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Office.
3. 5. BO-Control M Integration:
• This project was to integrate SAP BO with BMC Control M in order to automate report development
• Discussed and explained business on the changes that will be made in the reporting system because of
this project. Explained them the benefits and convinced them to provide green flag to the initiative.
• Worked along with the vendor as a sole point of contact from SCB to get the solution prepared.
• Coordinated with the vendor and SCB infra teams in order to get the project implemented in
Technology Used: SAP Business Objects, Java, Control M
Programming Languages SQL , Windows Scripting, Shell Scripting
Enterprises SAP BO Product suite, Analec Client Manager, MS Office
Operating system Windows XP , Unix, Linux
• Computer Science Engineering graduate (B. Tech) from Punjab Technical University (PTU) (2012).
• Diploma in Computer Engineering from Himachal Pradesh Board of Technical Education (2009).
• 6 weeks training in ‘HCL Info Systems Limited’ in ‘Networking in Routers’ during Diploma.
• 6 months training in ‘HCL Info Systems Limited’ in ‘Linux Administration’ during B. Tech.
• ‘Red Hat Certified Engineer’ course during B. Tech.
• Solely nominated to travel to Singapore for imparting training to the banks corporate finance users on the
usage of BO reports and SharePoint website for liquidity management.
• Awarded as the Employee of the month by the TSD of the bank.
• Proficiency in ‘English’ and ‘Hindi’.
Name: Ambuj Chaudhary Marital Status: Single
Fathers Name: Arin Kumar Nationality: Indian
DOB: 22 February 1992 Current Location: Gurgaon