3. Health benefits
•Enhances autophagy for cell rejuvenation.
•Aids in weight loss and metabolic health
•Boosts insulin response, reduces diabetes
•Potential cancer-fighting properties.
•A transformative journey towards superior
health and vitality.
4. Mastering the Intermittent Fast
• Start with the 16/8 method.
• Stay hydrated.
• Consume nutrient-dense foods.
• Avoid overcompensation.
• Intermittent fasting isn't a quick fix—
it's a sustainable lifestyle.
5. The science behind it
• Autophagy: The self-cleaning process
• Shift from digestion to cellular
• Protects the brain and metabolic
• Our bodies have an innate wisdom,
waiting for moments of rest to repair,
recalibrate, and rejuvenate.
and call to
• A blend of ancestral wisdom and
• Beyond weight management.
• Proven health benefits from
• Let's recalibrate, rejuvenate, and renew
our relationship with food
• Combs, T. D. (2021). Hourly Benefits of Fasting. Metabolic Step-By-Step:
Stages of Fasting In The First 72-Hours. Retrieved September 17, 2023,
• De Cabo, R., & Mattson, M. P. (2019). Effects of Intermittent Fasting
on Health, Aging, and Disease. The New England Journal of
Medicine, 381(26), 2541-2551.
• Mattson, M. P., Moehl, K., Ghena, N., Schmaedick, M., & Cheng, A.
(2018). Intermittent metabolic switching, neuroplasticity and brain
health. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 19(2), 63-80.
• Patterson, R. E., & Sears, D. D. (2017). Metabolic effects of
intermittent fasting. Annual Review of Nutrition, 37, 371-393.