2. Website planning and creation
• “WordPress is a factory that makes webpages “ it stores content and
enables a user to create and publish webpages, requiring nothing
beyond a domain and a hosting service.
• WordPress users may install and switch among different themes.
Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress
website without altering the core code or site content.
• WordPress' plugin architecture allows users to extend the features and
functionality of a website or blog. WordPress.org has plugins
available,[each of which offers custom functions and features enabling
users to tailor their sites to their specific needs.
4. • Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and
quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web
page to users of a web search engine.
• Search engines use complex mathematical algorithms to interpret which
websites a user seeks.
• A variety of methods can increase the prominence of a webpage within the
search results. Cross linking between pages of the same website to provide
more links to important pages may improve its visibility.
• Writing content that includes frequently searched keyword phrase, so as to
be relevant to a wide variety of search queries will tend to increase traffic.
• Updating content so as to keep search engines crawling back frequently can
give additional weight to a site using tools like Canva, Similar Web.
• Adding relevant keywords to a web page's metadata, including the title tag
and meta description, will tend to improve the relevancy of a site's search
listings, thus increasing traffic. This can be done with Google Adwords-
Keyword Planner Tool.
5. Affiliate Marketing
• Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing.
• In this, a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer
brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
• Eighty percent of affiliate programs today use revenue sharing or pay per
sale (PPS) as a compensation method, nineteen percent use cost per action
(CPA), and the remaining programs use other methods such as cost per click
(CPC) or cost per mille (CPM, cost per estimated 1000 views).