SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
The home DNA test can resolve
Fast and reliable response to
Quick Overview of a DNA Paternity Test
• Fast: the paternity test provides a clear answer on your
biological origins or your child?
• Reliable: the probability of paternity is at least 99.99%
for a paternity test carried out with the participation of
the father - mother - child.
• Confidential: the collection kit is sent in a discreet
envelope. The sample is collected at home and mailed
back to the laboratory.
• Easy: the sample is taken without pain or stress at any
age on infant, child, adult, or a pregnant woman.
Why a DNA Paternity Test?
• The DNA paternity test to confirm a biological link:
• with one child, sibling, parent or grandparent
• with a missing relative, after a long separation, or
• if in doubt about a baby exchange motherhood
• with a close family friend who would present an uncanny
• Prior to the opening of a procedure aimed at recognition of
paternity or contestation, to obtain a custody or visitation,
the resolution of issues of inheritance.
Who can participate in a paternity test?
• The DNA paternity test is usually carried out with the participation of the
This confirms paternity with a probability of at least 99.99%.
You can test simultaneously several siblings and several alleged fathers.
Even without paternal sample, the DNA test can be performed with
• a brother or sister whose paternity is known
uncle, aunt or paternal nephew
a DNA sample of the deceased father.
What samples can be used in a DNA
• The most common:
Buccal sample of saliva and cells from the inside of the mouth with a swab
• Taking maternal blood? (For the prenatal paternity test only).
• Where this is not possible, the laboratory can extract DNA from these
other types of samples:
• Hair, teeth, nails
• Blood stain
• Handkerchief or used condom
• Envelopes or stamps licked
• Stained fabrics
• Toothbrushes, toothpicks
• Cigarette butts.
Is a home paternity test confidential?
• The DNA paternity test is conducted confidentially:
• The collection kit is not large, it is sent to you by
regular mail in a discreet envelope
• Participants are free to take the test or refuse, they
fill out a consent form home
• Results are kept confidential and are only awarded
to the person who ordered the test
• The results can not be used in the context of legal
• The laboratory does not preserve DNA samples after
analysis, even for research purposes.
• Are the results of a
Does a DNA laboratory need to be
• The laboratory that DNA analysis has been accredited by
its supervisory authorities.
• Their equipment (sequencers, DNA analyzers, bio
informatics tools) and their sample processing procedures
are subject to regulatory controls.
• The tests are validated by obtaining the ISO 17025 and
• The laboratory performs tests twice to eliminate any
source of error.
• Additional tests may be performed when necessary to
enhance the probability of paternity.
Paternity Test Pricing
• Useful information:
A DNA paternity test with father involvement, mother
and a child costs $119.
• It is possible to involve other children or other alleged
fathersat an extra cost.
• Paternity testing is possible in the absence of the
father, please visit our website to know the practical
• Results are available 3 to 5 days. After receipt of the
• The express paternity test allows to have the results in
two days at an extra cost.
More information about Paternity Testing.
Visit our website: www.anylabtestwaco.com
For specific questions, please email us