1. Arun Annangadi
Video CV: http://goo.gl/tGhuCb | www.LinkedIn.com/in/arun-annangadi
Abu Dhabi, UAE | (971) 55 4552319 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality: Indian (Kerala) | Gender: Male | Status: Single | Date of Birth: 25.04.1987
Languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Arabic | MS Office: Word, Excel
As Shop Assistant:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
Effective Communication Customer Service Numeracy
Time Management Meeting Deadlines Working Under Pressure
Prioritizing Tasks Working in a Busy Team Positive Attitude
- Shop Assistant, Al-Hayat Sweets Bakery,Abu Dhabi, UAE. 2016 - Now
- Data Entry Operator, Gov’t of Kerala,NPR (National Population Registration) ID card project, India. 2012 - 2013
- Data Entry Operator, Gov’t of Kerala,SECC (Social Economics Caste Census) project, India. Aug. – March 2011
- Salesman & Billing, Government of Kerala,India.
- Bachelor of Sociology, Calicut University, India
- DCA (Diploma in computer applications), India.