SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
PROJECT FORGE ROCK
Case study for global hospitality major
• Our client is a fortune 500 company in to hotel management.
• An American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and
franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.
• More than 4000 properties in over 80 countries and approximately 700,000
• Runs approximately 20 brands internationally
• Runs guest loyalty program that offers travellers their choice of points toward
free vacations and merchandise or frequent flyer miles, as well as other
membership benefits, when staying at their brand hotels worldwide
• User Base
• Current User base 50 million
• Expected growth 300% in next few years.
• Existing Landscape
• Legacy Systems
• 3rd Party Products with adaptive authorization
• Low performance
• High Maintenance
• Security Issues
• User base contains different domains like website, mobile, agents, hotel
front desks etc.
• Our client was looking for a technology solution provider to help in their
current consumer access control services (Authentication & Authorization)
and identity store to overcome the above challenges with modern technology
• We recommended ForgeRock with few standalone applications which are used
to pull user profile data from different sources and a front controller which
interacts with different components of forgerock using REST calls.
• ForgeRock offers identity and access management solutions through its
primary product, the ForgeRock Identity Platform.
• Built on Sun’s open source identity and access management projects, the
integrated stack provides a customer-focused approach to identity
• The Open Identity Stack (OIS) includes
• OpenAM provides access management solutions
• OpenDJ is a directory service
• OpenIDM is used for identity management
• OpenIG provides an identity gateway for web traffic and application
programming interfaces (APIs).
• Platform Agnostic solution
• Standard Base
• Common API for all services
• Modular & Embeddable
• Massively Scalable
• Commercial Open Source
• Time toValue coupled with Game-changing business impact
• Customer application agility and business impact
• Deployment cycles measured in months vs years
• Identity Solution complexity becomes simplified
• Disparate point solutions built thru acquisition vs singular stack built organically
• Vendor-specific skills become Identity Standards-skills
• Becoming IAM experts vs. product experts
• Open Source vs. Black Box
• Standards based approaches vs. Proprietary methods
• LegacyVendor Support vs. Collaboration
• Source Code transparency & collaboration on issues
• Customer Contributions