SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Case Study-ATS Greens Village
Submitted to- Submitted by-
Ar. Abha Gupta Ayushi Agrawal
Ar. Salman Ankita Jha
• A housing society or apartment associations is a situation popular in India
with a group of house owners within a residential complex, usually one
consisting of buildings that each have flats.
• Location : Noida, Sector 93A
• Project Area : 17 Acres
• Architect : Hafeez Contractor
• Project Details :25 Towers 740
Units 10 Floors
• Wind Direction : south west to north east
• Configurations : Apartment, Villa | 3, 4 BHK
• Carpet Area : 64%
• DENSITY Accomodating around 3330 persons.
• PARKING Providing parking of 1100 cars
Sector 93A Noida is one of the developing locality of Noida on Yamuna
Expressway, tactically located along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. It is
located opposite the institutional area in sector 132. The sector has several projects
by renowned builders. The locality has the proposed metro line that promises a
station in this sector, adds to the connectivity. Sector 93A is also in close proximity
to the FNG Faridabad Noida Ghaziabad Expressway.
Airports: Safdarjung Airport - 26.1 km| Indira Gandhi International Airport - 39.6
Railway Stations: Anand Vihar Terminal - 22.8 km | Subzi Mandi Railway
Station - 31.3 km
Hospitals: J S Hospital - 4.1 km | Jaypee Hospital - 5.2 km
Schools: Mother's Pride - 1.4 km | Kidzee Play School - 2.2 km
Malls/ Markets: JC World Wishtown Noida - 5.4 km
• Ground coverage - 35% up to 40,000 sq. m and 40% above 40,000 sq. m
• Floor area ratio - 2.75
• Height - no limit for buildings above 30m in height , clearance from airport
authority shall be taken
• Density (family size 4.5 ) - as mentioned in the sector layout plan or decided by
the authority for a particular scheme.
Marble slab flooring of 1 x 1 floor tiles in the whole apartment except kitchen and
All staircases and common landings of marble stone.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Flush doors with spirit polish/enamel paint with aluminum
powder coated hardware fittings and locks of golden/secure and
• Door frames and windows panel of champ/kail/sal/assam teak
• Windows to have aluminum powder coated handles and t-bolts,
Size and section as per design of the architect.
Exterior: Permanent finished
Oil bound distemper paint of appropriate color on interior walls of the apartment
Wash basins:Parryware/Hindustan/Cera or equivalent,
WCs with appropriate shades of Kingstar,
Taps and fittings:Chrome plated Jaquar or equivalent make,
Mirror and lights provided.
As per standards practice all GI pipes to be painted with
All CI joints to have molten lead hammered to give
All kitchen slabs in Udaipur green stone with granite polish
Paints for washing machine and fridge to be provided
Woodwork in kitchen cabinet to be in 3/4 commercial ply board with approximate finish
Glazed/ceramic tiles up to 7ft height above kitchen slab in appropriate color and print
• It has a Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Squash, Tennis Courts, Puttin Greens, Club
House, Shopping Arcade (in 1-2 calendar quarters), 100 % power back up and 24-
• Kitchen cabinets & Kent RO water filters are included.
• Independent servant quarters with attached servant toilets and enterance for most
• Nicely landscaped gardens and large
waterfall into the swimming pool.
• Wooden flooring in 2 of 4 bedrooms for
the 'E-Type' flats in the premium buildings.
• Hafeez Contractor was the architect of the complex so we have large rooms with
small bathrooms & smaller balconies 'Mumbai style' with no concept of a master
bedroom or master bath.
• Also supporting beams intrude by 1-2 feet into all the bedrooms over the space for
the wardrobes resulting in wastage of potential storage space apart from looking
• Due to a large amount of construction in Sec 93, its very dusty / smoggy.
• There is also daily load shedding of 3-6 hours but will rarely notice it due to the 5
KVA power backup per flat which allows you to run almost 4 KW of appliances.