1. 1| P a g eB e l a l H e r z a l l a h – A r c h i t e c t
A position as an Architect where I can apply my skills with good knowledge in information technology BIM,
Architect Inspector, 3D model with reality vision, Trainer programmers, Interior designer and Professional
team player. Care about Sustainable solutions #Save A Tree.
Working Codes summary:
* Accessibility Design Standards. * ADIBC AbuDhabi International building code
* Mosque development committee * estidama PBRS V1.0 after obtain the PQP
• Date of birth :07/07/1989 in UAE
• Gender : Male
• Marital status : Single
• Specialization :Architecture Engineer
• Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Architecture Engineering
• Visa Status : Resident in UAE
• Valid UAE License driver
Educational / TechnicalQualification
• B.S in Architecture Engineering (GPA Good)
(June, 2012) I.U.G of Gaza, Gaza, Palestine
• Secondary School certificate (overall average 94.6%) / Scientific Section.
(June, 2007)Khalifa bin Zayed secondary school, Al Ain, UAE
Languages // Speaking, writing and reading
Arabic : Native language.
Dutch : Good touch.
Areas of Experience
After affect, Flash
Google Sketch Up
3D Studio Max
Belal Hassan Ramadan Herzallah
Mobile: +971 50 5062668
Email : email@example.com
Address : UAE, Abu Dhabi
2. 2| P a g eB e l a l H e r z a l l a h – A r c h i t e c t
Professional Experience 4 years
MONTE BLEU CONSULTANCY INTERNATIONAL LLC in UAE June 2012 to March 2013
Jan. 2015 to present
ArchitectSite EngineerADM Coordinator Projects coordinator
• Good knowledge with Abu-Dhabi International Building Code (IBC).
• Preparing architectural concept Drawings and Perspectives, schematic Design and Tender.
• All statements with Abu Dhabi, Western region municipality and governmental divisions for
building license, ESTIDAMA, GIS approval, good knowledge with banks financing.
• Supervise the implementation of the project in the assigned site.
• Supervision and following up sites and contractors.
• Reviewing of works as per drawings, specifications and BOQs.
• preparing lease plans for commercial development projects.
La maison for interior design in UAE April 2013 to Dec. 2014
Project coordinate Designer owner deal documents prepare Rendering
• Preparing project site for interior work.
• Progress the Timeline project step by step
• Managing the project to paint the flat and finish wood partition.
• Shop drawings for all projects.
• Design 3D modeling and rendering.
• Choose and make the project estimating for quality materials.
WELFARE ASSOCIATION in Palestine Jan 2012 to May 2012
• Preparing project levels and analysis.
• Timeline the projects my Microsoft project to leveling.
• Coordinate the projects with Owner, Consultant, Contractor, and the Donor Banks.
• Managing the project to setup the coordinates on site.
• Writing the main report for NGOs Company.
Experience with Architectural Program as Trainer 3 Years
• AutoCAD : 3D&2D drawing, modeling, texture and lighting. ( 2courses )
• Adobe Photoshop: images, and photo editor. ( 3 courses )
• Sketch Up : for 3DModelling, texture, and lighting. (4 courses )
• 3D Studio Max : for 3DModelling, texture, lighting, movies and Virtual reality. ( 12 courses )
Experience Project’s Type in Architecture
• Good knowledge with Medical buildings and Hospitals (Planning and Interior design).
• Great touch with Hotels and Luxury design in Public and private sector.
• Advance in Flats interior design and fast planning solution.
• Good at Villa and accommodation types design.
• Offices and service towers do Plans & 3D designer.
• Creative in Post Modern Interior design’s Style and good touch with Classic one.
• Fast draft rendering usually used for jury presentation.
• Setup all IBC drawings as specification Abu Dhabi International Building Code.
• More over advance knowledge in Mosques developments design Codes.
3. 3| P a g eB e l a l H e r z a l l a h – A r c h i t e c t
I.T Exposure / Computer Knowledge
• Advanced knowledge in hardware and software
• Advanced knowledge in Windows operating system and Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel
and Power Point).
• Excellent Internet Skills.
Summary of Training Courses
• Course in Workplace success ,120 hours , soft skills and time management, efe
• Cost estimation of engineering project,15th Nov – 30th Nov, 2010
• Constriction management, 120 hours , education for employment (efe)
• Steps of preparation & execution of engineering projects, 31st Aug – 12nd Sep 2009, training
center of association of engineers - Gaza governorates.
• Google Sketch Up, 12nd
July – 12nd
Sep 2010, -Dar Alhandsa- Center for Computer Courses.
• Adobe Flash Cs4, 1st
July2010 Dar Alhandsa Center For Computer Courses.
• Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS4, 21th
Feb – 21th
Apr 2009 Dar Alhandsa Center For Computer
• Advanced CG in Architecture using 3Ds MAX, 13th
Aug 2008, Dar Alhandsa Center
for Computer Courses.
• ICDL, 17thFeb-18thApr 2009 Dar Alhandsa Center For Computer Courses
• Advanced AutoCAD 3D,30th
Dec 2009, Dar Alhandsa Center For Computer Courses
• AutoCAD 2D, 23th
Aug 2009, CSCED GAZA, Islamic University, Gaza, Palestine
English & language
• Training course in Test of English as foreign language (TOEFL), 25th Aug -1st Oct 2012,
GAZA, Islamic University, Gaza, Palestine.
• Business English, entitled developing skills in contacting and CV writing, Orbit ACG 40hours
• English Conversation, speech writing and listening with foreign lang. 1 july to 20 july 2009
• English Language, 19th
July 2010, CSCED GAZA, Islamic University, Gaza, Palestine.
• Dutch Language, Germany national language prince able, june 2009.
Additional Skills / Specialties
• Good Communication, Leadership and Presentation Skills.
• Well Organized and able to set plans.
• Able to act as a team player.
• Self-motivated, Goal oriented and Responsible.
• Able to work under stress.
• Ambition to get success in my own business.
Interests & Hobbies
Human recourses, Reading, Light sport, Gym sport, Swimming, Movies, Graphic design and Virtual
Simulation, Learning about new technology and computers.