Session "Comparing Ways to Scale Agile" at the Agile Product and Project Manager Meetup in Melbourne, Australia.
These days organisations are looking for support to scale their Agile environment. There’s a difference between having one Agile team on its own, or to have several Agile teams providing value to the customer and interacting with each other.
This session will give an overview and comparison of all the different Agile scaling approaches out there, i.e.:
* Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
* Evidence-Based Management (EBMgt)
* Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
* Enterprise Transition Framework (ETF)
* Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
* ScALeD Agile Lean Development
* Scaling Agile @ Spotify (SA@S)
* Product Development Flow by Reinertsen (PDFbyR)