SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
How to OvercomeDisser tation Procrastination Presented by http://www.bestessayservices.com/ http://www.bestessayservices.com/
If you are waiting for the perfect time to startwriting your dissertation, you might never find it.No time will ever be perfect for a dissertation.Procrastinating is a constant threat for studentswhen handling a large project such as adissertation. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
It makes staying on track when you have otherimportant responsibilities almost impossible.Naturally, the body tends to repel things that arenot pleasant and difficult. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
1.Get started immediatelyStop wasting time waiting for the perfect timeto commence your dissertation project. Designa dissertation plan to see you through thedissertation-writing period. Plan carefully andallocate adequate time to each section of thedissertation. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
2. Start from anywhereYou don’t have to start at the beginning justbecause that is what professors advocate. Infact, you do not have to begin by writing theintroduction of your dissertation proposal. Startwhere you feel most comfortable. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
3. Start smallYou don’t have to begin with the largest task ofthe project. Give yourself a few minutes toaccomplish a small goal. In no time, you willgain momentum by completing the small tasks.Break down the large tasks into small tasksthat are manageable. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
4. Write something everydayYou will make consistent steps if you writesomething everyday. Set a side some time towrite something small on your dissertation. Youdon’t have to write a whole page or chapter,something as little as a paragraph is enough tokeep you motivated. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
5. Productive timeWork on your most productive time of the day.At times, it is easier to procrastinate if you workwhen most exhausted. You can choose to workin the morning, mid-morning, afternoon orevening, whichever suits you best. Work on thedissertation when you feel fresh andmotivated. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
7. Overcome writers blockOvercoming writers block is possible if youstick to your dissertation schedule. If you findyourself unable to write or even, think, get up,and arrange your workstation. Clean up yourdesk, arrange your notes and books, and cleanyour computer. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
8. Reward yourselfFor every task that you complete, rewardyourself. It does not have to be a big task,perhaps as small as completing a paragraph,or that you managed to do what you set to do.Reward yourself with a sensual bath, a phonecall, a cup of tea or snack. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
9. Do not rushHow fast you write your dissertation depends onthe complexity of the topic and availability ofresources. Pay attention to each section of yourdissertation ensuring that it is enriched withinformation and well organized. http://www.bestessayservices.com/
If you need dissertation meticulouslycrafted by professionals, then visit our website http://www.bestessayservices.com/ http://www.bestessayservices.com/