1. Bhavesh Shukla
To become a successful professional in the field of Computer Science and to contribute to
the organization’s growth through my smart work and interpersonal/technical skills.
• I have 5 years of hands on work experience as front end
developer/Analyst/Architect as a sr. software developer in Accenture Services
• First worked 5 months in spring MVC based project using spring mvc, hibernate,
JPA, java, jsp, jstl
• Worked on live e-commerce Disney website for 28 months, wrote codes in java,
Used IBM WCS E-Commerce Framework with oracle DB for Back-end and Zurb
Foundation framework for front-end development. I have written the scripts for
web servers (apache)( apache rewrite rules, config changes in httpd.conf file
etc..) and I have good knowledge of unix as well. This application runs on mobile,
tablet and Desktop. Cross browser compatible and cross os compatible.
• Worked on hybrid application which helps COX cable technician in their day to
day work. Used require js, jquery mobile js, SASS, google maps integration, AD
integration, oracle DB, jboss server, java. Used phonegap for mobile and tablet
app deployment. Wrote db procedures, db schedule jobs, spring quartz jobs.
This application runs on ios and android devices also has cross browser
compatibility. Developed 100+ Rest and Soap Services.
• Currently handling 4 projects as overall lead and critical developer for critical
requirements. All 4 projects are having jquery mobile, angular js, require js as UI
framework and jboss/java as back end.
• Developed 5-6 chrome/firefox plugins to get specific data from the web page.
• Certified WCS application Developer by IBM, JAVA developer by MIT
• Certified front end developer and Certified Agile professional by Accenture
2. • Presented a Research Paper in IC3 on “Fractal Image Compression Using Self-
Similarity” in college.
• Submitted 3 whitepapers (“Shortening of URLs : SEO”, “HTML 5 Video: Virtue
for mobile videos” and “Update Live Site CSS without affecting production
CSS.”) in Accenture knowledge portal.
• Did SEO enhancements and works in DevOps model as well.
• Part of Accenture recruiting team for on campus recruitment drive in 2014.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
Programming Languages IBM WCS Commerce Framework, Zurb Foundation
Framework, Angular JS, Require JS, Bootstrap, Jquery
Mobile framework, HTML5Template, mustache, Java,
Spring Framework, Handlebar.js, Undescore.js, D3.js
Databases Oracle 8.0,Mysql
CSS3, SASS, JSTL, JSON, Ajax, JSLint, JSMin, Qunit,
HTMLInspector, JqueryValidation API, handlebar template,
Platforms Eclipse, IBM RAD, Visual Studio 2005, Dreamweaver,
Photoshop and Matlab,
Tools SVN, Perforce, CMS, Mobile CMS, Rally, Jira, Version One,
Splunk, Putty, WinSCP WinMerge, Beyond Compare, One
Note, Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline, RSA, VPN
Examination College/School Board % Obtained Passing Year
B.Tech. JIIT AICTE 86 2011
XII M.B.S.S RBSE 89.23 2006
X A.K.M. RBSE 86.33 2004
• 6 weeks Training on java core and J2EE skill in Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
• 2 weeks Training on advanced spring and advanced hibernate in Accenture
Services Pvt. Ltd.
• 6 weeks industrial training in “INNOEXCEL Technologies Ltd.” on live website
3. project in ASP.net technology.
• 4 week training on Angular js in Accenture internally.
EXTRA CARRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND
• Got appreciation from Disney MD and Cox MD for my tremendous work.
• IBM WCS Application Development Certified.
• JAVA certified by MIT.
• Agile Certified.
• Topped the Green Field Training in Accenture in java skill.
• Got “Star performer” award two times.
• Got nearby 1000 reward points from Senior Managers and Managing Directors.
• Gave training on java and web UI development to new joiners.
• Topped school in Xth
standard and got first prize.
• Got second rank in district in XIIth
• Secured 3rd
rank in algorithm test in 2nd
year in JIIT.
[Dec. 2014 to Current]
Quality Check Application – Cox Communication [https://vantage.cox.com]
• It’s a hybrid(web app + native app) application, which helps cable technician to
check the Quality of work done by vendor employees. This app integrates with
ETADirect, AD, google maps and 7-8 other systems. Active user count is 1500.
• Took 2 days ride with cable technician to understand their problem and fix most
of their issues. Helps a lot to make application successful.
• Developed 100+ Restful and Soap based services.
• Worked on XML gateway for some policies.
• Used Angular JS , CSS3, SAAS, HTML5 for front end development.
• Used Phonegap to make this app as native app for android and ios.
• Integrated with google maps for directions, locations etc.
• Integrated HTML 5 audio/video for training purpose.
• Used HTML5 sessionStorage and localstorage massively.
• Integrated with sharepoint for image upload and image view using scroller.
• Developed infinite scrolling for images taken by vendor techs.
• Used jboss application server for backend.
• Wrote splunk queries for usage analytics Dashboard.
• Created own framework based on server logs to show analytics to client.
• Written DB schedule jobs, procedures, indexes, sequences on oracle DB.
4. • Used spring quartz framework for automatic jobs.
• Used Jquery UI massively to create accordions, responsive tables, collapsible
containers, auto-suggest, dropdowns etc…
• Used screens where we are calling 100 APIs without having performance issues.
• Used bootstrap and angular on some places.
• Handled 12 people team. Worked as team lead and developer for critical
• Recognized and rewarded by client MD and Accenture SM & MD for my work.
• Did DB tuning, because millions of records are being inserted day by day.
• Written purging logic to purge tables based on dates.
• Developed automatic build process[DevOps] using Jenkins pipeline with help of
• Suggested to client to have favicon for website.
E-Commerce Website(Movie Selling Site) – Disney Nov. 2011 to Nov 2014
• Worked on e-commerce site, in which we sell movies. It has two sections: one is
acquisition and second is member. It has two versions 1. Desktop and 2. Mobile.
Desktop website is running over WCS 7.0 framework, while the mobile version is
running on foundation framework 4.0. It is just a front-end development
framework for mobiles and tablets. Active user count was 100,000+.
• 500+ rich and responsive web UIs for desktops, mobiles and tablets.
• Developed many Overlays, Accordions, Image Sliders, Auto-suggestion and infinite
• Used io-slider.js for mobile scrollers development and jcarousellite.js for desktop
• Used jquery mobile ,
• Used mustache for templating.
• Developed HTML email template to send email to customers
• Used underscore.js for templating and D3.js for data charts
• Developed mobile and tablet views using HTML5, CSS3 and foundation
• Integrated with HTML5 based hybrid video player.
• Integrated with mobile CMS(contentful) for mobile app.
• Integrated with Scientiamobile to get wurflCapabilities for devices.
• Integrated with outside JS framework to get usage analytics.
• Integrated with CMS
• Implemented Feature Packs And Fix Packs, SOLR indexing search, faceted
5. navigation (Purely Java based solution), Commerce Accelerator, Management
Center for Search enhancements
• Shortening of URLs” using apache rewrite rules improve the indexing on Google
search engine [SEO enhancements].
• Worked on catalog, order and member subsystems of retail domain.
• Worked on e-marketing spots and coremetrics.
Profile Information Website – Accenture Internal July 2011 to Nov 2011
• In this we maintained all the employee’s profiles
• Used spring MVC, Spring core, Java, JSP, JSTL, My sql DB, CSS2, HTML4,
• Written java utility to read server logs every day and group all errors and send a
mail to specific email Ids.
• Rewarded for this utility created for server errors within 7 days.
My day to day responsibilities:
• Requirement Gathering.
• Make architecture for new requirement.
• Design, Development and Build critical requirements in agile DevOPS model.
• Attend scrum calls and meet with client on daily basis.
• Suggest enhancements to client.
• Handle offshore develop team
• Make FDD and TDD documents.
Father’s Name Mr. Teeka Ram Shukla
Date of Birth 01-03-1989
Language known English and Hindi
Hobbies Cooking And Cricket
5106 Ashford Gables Drive, Dunwoody, Atlanta, GA 30338
I certified that above mentioned information is correct to the best of my knowledge and
nothing has been concealed.