2. What is on page SEO?
• On page is SEO is very important and complex part of search engine
• On page SEO helps website to get high rank through keywords.
• Its deal with the architecture and design of the website.
• Show natural results listings
4. This is main part which
describe the whole story !..
Title tag are commonly used on Search engine result pages[SERPs] for preview snippets for
5. Limitation and Rules
• Title tag must contain the important keyword
• Length 60 to 65 char
• Meaningful and relevant with page content
• use only pipes [|] to separate important keywords
• Do not use duplicate title tags avoid duplication
6. Meta Description tag
• Meta description are the HTML attributes that provide the explanation of
the webpages .
• Commonly used for the snippets in search engine result pages.
<meta name=“Description” content= “Example Meta Description”>
• Length: 150 char
• It’s a short description about your page content.
• Description should be unique and reliable.
• Don’t forget to put your main keyword in the meta description tag.
8. Meta keyword tags
• Meta Keyword tag is the specific type of meta tag that appear in the HTML
code of the webpage and help the search engine what the topic is ?
• While selecting the keywords keep in mind every keyword should reflect
accurately your content.
• <meta name=“keywords” content=“SEO,wordpress,Website”>
9. Heading Tags
• It’s a very important factor in on-page SEO.
• Having a clear hierarchy in your heading tags will make it more user friendly.
Search engine can easily understand which parts of content are connected
with each other and which are separated because of this.
• Search engine first focus on H1 and then H2.
• H1 is mostly used for blog title and H2 is for blog description.
11. Name of Image
• Name Your Images Descriptively and in plain English
• Example :
222.jpg > you should write down the relevant nama
• Also think about your costumer search for product on your website
12. Optimize your alt tags
ALT tags are the description or keyword line relevant to the image.
This is the code of image ALT tag.
• These are the following factors of image optimization
1. Reduce the file size of the image
2. Choose the correct type of the image (jpeg,png,gif)
3. Handle your thumbnails
4. Image sitemaps
5. Test your images
14. • Website Structure
• HTML Aspects
• Links and Images
• Page Content
• Status in search engine
• Website Load time
• Broken Links 404
• Site maps
• Site lay out