1. William E. Pardue firstname.lastname@example.org
225 Delores Drive || Hixson, TN 37343 (954)-740-1096
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
An accomplished professional with over 25 years of executive-level experience in manufacturing. Successful in
performing key leadership roles with P&L responsibility, financials and accountability for all aspects of
manufacturing including development of annual budgets concerning productivity levels and costs associated with
labor, materials, and breakage and loss. With proven success as a superb charismatic mentor and leader inspiring
team members to achieve peak performance and productivity levels while simultaneously maintain high morale.
Consistently utilizes outstanding analytic communication skills. An individual who respects and leverages human
capital, including: mentoring, motivating, and leading by example. Strategically focused with exceptional leadership
skills and the ability to build high-performance teams and lead change in competitive manufacturing environments.
• Project Management
• Labor cost reduction
• PPC/Sales Development
• LEAN Manufacturing
• Conflict Resolution
• Safety Implementation
• Cost Reduction
• Procedure Development
• Production Output Metrics
Office Beacon Hixson, TN
VP Business Development August 2013 – Present
• Work as a liaison between the India work center and customers while building new custom web sites.
• Oversee sales for artwork services and Order Entry. Consult with suppliers to improve operations.
• Establish a strong supply chain in low cost region while negotiating favorable terms and conditions.
• Proven in establishing effective goals on lead-time reduction, cost reduction, supplier performance
improvement, timely performance delivery, capacity management, and contract negotiation.
• Participate in business development activities and maintain strong relationships with all business partners.
• Develop strategic business plans to streamline operational processes, reduce costs, and assure that each
element of the business positively impacts bottom-line results. Establish innovative business plans,
which included new efficiency improvements and the leveraging of process controls in manufacturing.
• Implement Art and Order Entry services for promotional suppliers and distributors. Serve as a liaison
between India work center and customers on customization process of ERP and CRM implementation.
• Management recognized and awarded for increasing sales 20% for 2014 with accelerating sales in 2015.
LogoZoom Sherman Oaks, CA
Co-Owner July 2012 – August 2013
• Worked closely with Website Developer on design, layout, and functionality of Logozoom.com site.
• Managed PPC and SEO internally as well as the outsourced company to develop a strategic plan.
• Demonstrated ability in managing product selection based on selecting quality suppliers to represent
the company and achieve high product performance, quality, and on time delivery for end-users.
• Experienced in developing unique marketing tools designed to drive new customers to the website.
• Supervised the updating of websites, summary sheets, as well as all corporate and marketing material.
• Completed logozoom.com by working on all aspects of creation, development, and strategic marketing.
• Developed customer relationships as a consultant by researching/presenting ideas suited for their needs.
• Established and developed outsourcing and contract manufacturing strategy to streamline supplier base.
Jet Line Mt. Vernon, NY/Gaffney, SC
Vice President of Operations February 2008 – June 2012
2. • Worked with multi-line reps to increase sales and to maximize exposure. Oversaw the purchasing
department, implemented a direct buy policy with China vendors, and reduced all materials cost.
• Managed product development process to pick up new items to gain market share and increase sales.
• Was responsible for marketing and sales operations and improved the company sales by 20% annually.
• Led all manufacturing operations implementing LEAN Manufacturing techniques, including: metrics,
budgets, scheduling, inventories, shipping, while creating SOP’s for operations.
• Managed inside sales group and developed a customer service department to handle customer needs.
• Implemented a metrics system in production to measure productivity in all production departments.
• Provided organizational leadership in executing a 24-hour shipping service option for customers.
• Relocated the company from NY to SC in a three-month span without interruption of quality service.
• Improved labor costs by 12%, lowered returns by 35%, and improved on-time shipping to 98% on time.
Bullet Line LLC Miami, FL
Vice President of Operations June 2003 – October 2007
• Implemented LEAN Manufacturing techniques into all aspects of department logistics to ensure
productivity. Utilized metrics program to schedule work-orders and labor/manpower planning as well
as developed SOP’s for operations.
• Reviewed operational trends to insure efficient planning of scheduling and departmental coordination.
• Managed QC department for all imported inventories and implemented quality control improvements.
• Supervised activities between production and sales department to ensure quality of customer service.
• Reduced average production time from 12 to 4.5 days, which increased sales and customer satisfaction.
• Experienced in conducting R&D for all new items. Was responsible for all Cap X in manufacturing.
• Traveled to Asia for new product selection and factory assessment for each upcoming catalog year.
• Reduced labor costs in all production areas by creating by implementing SOP’s, CPI’s and implementing
an evaluation to hold all employees accountable for Metrics, attendance, attitude, scrap, and RCM’s.
• Gained 30% efficiencies in the pad printing department by purchasing newer and faster equipment.
• Replaced 40% of the equipment on the production floor to make efficiency gains by 35%. Built a manufacturing
facility in Poland to provide Europe with all promotional product, spending which was in excess of $2.6M.
• Played key role in increasing sales from $30 million to $75 million in annual sales in a 4-year period.
• Spearheaded all aspects of updating and implementing Safety programs to OSHA requirements.
Gold Bond Inc. Hixson, TN
Plant Manager May 1989 – June 2002
• Was fully responsible for the supervision of ten departments and of 180 employees. Developed a pay
scale and bonuses for staff based on performance. Lead credit committee reducing credits by over 30%.
• Assisted in the implementation of credit memo policy that held all exempt employees accountable.
• Managed labor/overhead, outside processing, and returns, implementing LEAN Manufacturing techniques
and developed SOP’s for operations.
• Supervised and designed five building additions and implemented production lines in each new area.
• Analyzed all monthly P&L reports, addressing fluctuations and providing resolutions for areas of loss
• Worked with international/domestic vendors on custom and generic products.
• Reduced labor costs 8.6% in 2002 vs. 2001, reduced labor costs 6% in 2001 vs. 2000.
• Implemented a Drinkware Line, Golf Line, and Executive Gift line that consisted of imprint methods.