SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
This book is dedicated to my parents & teachers
who have been an inspiration to me
There is no one on this earth who does not want to be a successful person. So, how does success come to some
one? Question itself is wrong. Success never comes to you, you have to achieve it.
Here are some factors that are required to become a successful person.
1. Patience: Rome was not built in a day! You need to be patient. Success comes with experience. Just think what Ste-
ve Jobs might have thought when he was removed from his own company.
2. Confidence: You need to believe in yourself. Just imagine what Bisleri’s founder might have faced because he was
trying to sell what was available for free!
2. Perseverance: Thomas Edison failed around 999 times in his experiments. He kept on trying & trying……Never
3. Attitude: It’s not intelligence that matters a lot in long run, it is attitude what matters most. Many personalities
become eminent because of attitude. Remember Henry Ford’s quote. “If you think you can, if you do not think, you
cannot, either way you are correct. “
4. Hard work: work hard as much as it is possible. Michel Phelps took rest only for 4-5 days in whole 4 year’s prac-
tice when he was preparing for Beijing Olympics.
5. Creativity: Although this factor may sound more vital for entrepreneur it applies to everyone. You should see
what does not exist.
6. Listening to the heart: Always listen to your heart. It tells you what you want to achieve. Many people do not lis-
ten to their heart just because it is telling them to do something different.
7. Dream: DREAM BIG! Dream is raisond’etre for your living. If you do not see anything to achieve your life will
8. Sacrifice: John D. Rockefeller has said that, “Do not be afraid to give up the good to go for the great”. You have
to give up something to achieve something.
9. Convenience: We always look for convenience in our life. Because we feel good when we are convenient. We have
to pass through tough roads in our journey. Even the base of a beautiful red rose filled with thorns.
10. Take Risks: “Ships are safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are built for”. Take calculated risks. We call it
risk because the way which we are choosing is not proven. Also, when the way is proven, we do it. It means we be-
lieve in others not in ourselves.
11. Learn from others: You can improve yourself if you learn from others. This learning is like a temporary faculty
who has come to teach you for a limited period of time.
12. Facing the failure: There’s no one who has never failed. Abraham Lincoln failed miserably in presidential elec-
tions. Walt Disney was kicked out of drawing class because his teacher felt that he lacked imagination. Michael
Jordan was not selected in his high school basketball team.