1. Carlos Rodriguez
Hospitality Operations Leader
5075 Gardens Dr
Orlando, FL 32812
Microsoft Office, multiple PMS, POS and CRM applications.
Lean Six Sigma principles, document management, kpi metrics.
Excellent written, verbal and customer communication skills.
Analytical thinker, improviser, presenter and trainer.
Bilingual - Fluency in English and Spanish, proficiency in French.
Hertz Group, Orlando International Airport FL - Location Manager
August 2013 - PRESENT
● Responsible for managing a workforce of 100+ union and non-union
employees, delivering quality customer service, increasing sales and
revenue, scheduling adequate staff coverage and handling customer
issues and requests.
● Developed service based training programs for new hires and veteran
● Implemented an effective lean management, Kanban inventory control
system for customer collateral supplies.
Theme Park Connection, Winter Garden FL - Account Manager
October 2012 - June 2013
● Researched, appraised, wrote copy, edited photos and maintained
online auctions for hundreds of items each week.
● Assessed multiple P.O.S., Inventory Management and CRM product
solutions and shared my extensive analysis with the company owners.
● Planned and executed events to increase sales.
2. Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Orlando FL - Housekeeping Supervisor
April 2011 - January 2012
● Oversaw daily Public Area operations within corporate and resort
guidelines to insure quality standards to insure total guest satisfaction.
● Supervised and motivated all Housekeeping personnel with daily
supervision to include staffing, training, discipline, scheduling and
visually monitoring performance.
● Project Coordinator for an inter-departmental effort to convert a 300
unit tower into a 4 Diamond, AAA rated resort.
MPHASIS - Wyndham, Parsippany NJ - Implementation Analyst
April 2008 - October 2010
● Supported and ensured a quality delivery of SoftHotel PMS to
hundreds of franchisee locations including an effective system setup,
training, implementation and post implementation support.
● Created an excel format tool providing real time tracking of each facet
of implementation for every project.
● Conducted remote training and testing.
Professional Organizer, Various - Self-employed
September 2007 - Present
● Assisted individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings,
their time, their assets, and their systems.
● Provided personalized solutions based on client’s short and long-term
● Offered multiple services including online auctions, donations and
Hilton, Parsippany NJ - Director Of Housekeeping
March 2006 - August 2007
● Managed the daily operations of the Housekeeping and the Laundry
departments. Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and financial
planning of the departments. Managed the selection, training and
development of employees focusing on employee satisfaction,
productivity and guest satisfaction.
● Partnered with contractors, suppliers and vendors to execute a
property wide renovation.
● Enhanced our purchasing and fulfillment system to cut costs and
3. SOLD!, Palm Coast FL - Owner/Operations Manager
July 2004 - February 2006
● Provided Flagler County residents with an online auction consignment
● Responsible for the organization’s financials, marketing strategies, and
all client services.
● Actively participated in local Chamber of Commerce and business
Walt Disney World, Orlando FL - Guest Service Manager
November 2002 - July 2004
● Managed the daily operations of front office, bell services and
● Trained newly hired cast members on corporate initiatives, updated
service standards and procedures and facilitated professional
development for all employees.
● Triumphed an initiative to re-organize workspaces consolidating
service tools and increasing efficiency.
Florida International University, Miami FL - Bachelor Of Sciences
September 1995 - December 1997
Majored in Hospitality Management.
Attended Stony Brook University, NY 1993 - 1995.