8. The “Have any books lying around?” campaign for the Greenville
Literacy Association generated record levels of attendance and
volunteer support as well as matching the all-time high for revenue
earned from the annual used book sale.
10. Our campaign produced an overall 55% increase in inquiries,
netting over $102 million in incremental revenue, for an ROI of
approximately 20:1. It was also recognized by the Travel Industry
Association, Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association and the
Southeast Tourism Society for creative excellence.
12. Our work produced $12.7 million in golf-related tax collections,
boosting the state’s golf industry income to a whopping $260
million for 2006.
14. How do you create
an ad for knitting
tools that’s fresh,
a martini, of course.
“THAT’S OKAY. I CAN’T DANCE EITHER.”
LEARN THE TRUTH. AnMedHealth.org
“ISN’T THAT A BRAND OF UNDERWEAR?”
LEARN THE TRUTH. AnMedHealth.org
Our “Everyday Experts” campaign increased awareness and
preference, resulting in double-digit increases in cardiovascular
procedures and surgeries.
20. By taking a humorous approach to a normally serious category,
the AnMed Health “Everyday Experts” campaign generated
widespread positive buzz for our client as well as Best of Show
recognition at the 2007 NC/SC Healthcare Marketing Awards.
22. This striking brand campaign elegantly reflects the development’s
uncompromising commitment to preservation, conservation
24. The community-minded banks of The South Financial
Group needed an engaging and flexible ad series that could
be customized by each branch, but would maintain brand
consistency across the network. No problem.
26. Working with the team at Laura Ashley, we’re repositioning and
reigniting this classic brand into a relevant, contemporary retail
28. By defining Daniel Island as “A Town. An Island. A Way
of Life.” on a national stage, we helped this community
become “the” Charleston address.
30. When Tiger Woods announced plans to design his first
American golf course at The Cliffs, our job was both big
and simple: let the world know!
32. Our advertising/PR campaign generated over 1,000,000 hits
to the Jubilee website in less than three months and 3,313
page views per day.
33. Old Friends
The following pages feature a
collection of our older work for
clients past and present. And
while our archives are deep in
work that has been both creative
and successful, these are a few
favorites we wanted to share.
34. Some call it futbol. Some call it soccer. Mitre called this work—and
the results it generated—terrific.
Our work for Shakespeare was so successful, competitors
took to calling this innovative fishing rod “the whupping stick.”
35. The world’s leading thread manufacturer had a colorful story
to tell—and we found an equally colorful way to tell it.
When we created the name and the mark for Wild Dunes, we
laid a foundation of success for one of the most recognized
resorts in the country.
36. We helped CCA put the shine back on the Pinehurst brand.
Our work for BI-LO, and the creation of the beloved icon “Walter,”
stands as one of the grocery category’s great success stories.
37. Working with HBO’s Multicultural Division, we developed “The
Click” campaign to help introduce a new season of innovative
original programming for the network.