2. Personal Details
Name: Claire Kelly
Address: 89 Summerfield Avenue
Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Telephone: 0416 083 502
I am confident that by reading this resume you will see that my 15 years
of employment has positioned me well and armed me with the skills I feel
that I will be a worthy of selection within your company.
I will be able to clearly demonstrate a steady career path, a constant flow
of training that has evolved from this career path and the ability to
demonstrate my progression. This achievement is one that I seek to take
forward to achieve performance driven results, teamwork and a customer
focused invigorated team.
As a prospective employee I would endeavour to work within a team that
will allow me to be challenged by my work. I feel that I demonstrate the
ability to be creative and use my expertise to provide imaginative
solutions coupled with service excellence.
• Westpac Banking Corporation
• Commonwealth Bank of Australia
• Insurance Australia Group Ltd
• Herron Todd White Pty Ltd
• Rabobank Australia Ltd
• GE Commercial Finance Ltd
• The Travel Corporation Ltd
• Solid retail banking experience with visible results
• Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
• Team player with leadership qualities
• Organisational skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Client focused
• Proficient time management skills with attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Analytical in solving problems
3. • Responsible
Company: Manpower Contracted to NCR/
Westpac Banking Corporation
Date: April 2015 – July 2016
Position: ATM Operations Specailist, Cash & ATM Services
• Liaise with providers (TOLL, ITS, NCR, Prosegur) to dispatch.
technicians and guards to fix and replace ATM’s.
• Complete problem solving technical support to the network advising
how to fix and repair machines before sending out technicians.
• Work with the Branch Network to insure all machines are in working
• Take approx. 40-50 calls per day with queries and issues.
• Complete daily reporting of the condition of the network’s ATM’s.
• Monitor all machines in the next work (ATM, Coin Deposit Machines,
Business express deposit, Cash exchange machine, Teller Cash
Ensured availability of the network was over 98% for all brands each
Company: Insurance Australia Group Ltd
Date: July 2011 – August 2013
Position: Insurance Solutions Consultant – Sales/Branch
• Interact with customers on a daily basis via phone and face to face.
• Provide quotations to clients for such products as home and car
• Convert quotations to insurance policies for clients.
• Set up leads to other business within the IAG umbrella.
• Comply with Government guidelines in regards to the FSRA.
• Comply with strict KPI to strive for excellence
• Balance cash/EFTPOS/cheque payments each shift whist complying
• Use solution-based selling techniques
• Display behaviors that align to IAG Employee Pledge – owning and
driving my own performance, doing my best for our customers,
teamwork and continuous development.
4. Company: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Date: November 2009 – April 2011
Position: Customer Service Representative
• Interact daily with clients by phone/email to develop customer
relationships, sale opportunities and facilitate customer retention.
• Used my knowledge of banking products and services to attend to
the customers’ identified financial needs.
• Responsible for processing transactions necessary to satisfy
customer enquiries, along with all associated clerical work.
• Refer customers with more complex financial needs to specialists
within the bank other than my skill sets.
• Pro-actively identify opportunities to better serve customers by
demonstrating a high level of product knowledge gained through
participation in ongoing training.
• I have actively worked towards resolving customer enquiries and/or
complaints in a prompt professional and caring manner.
• Organise and control duties that are delegated and process and
complete own daily work as directed.
• I have been able to optimise the CSC’s income by collecting
appropriate customer fees i.e. Dishonour fees etc.
• I have also achieved and exceeded established individual
performance targets relating to service quality and operational
• Achieve personal sales targets with a 172% within my PFnR.
• Assist in on the job training for others who may by newly appoint to
the Customer Service Representative role.
In my time as a Customer Service Representative I was given priority
selection to be trained for our Net banking facility based on my
performance within 2 months of my employment.
Also during my time also I participated in the Direct Banking 13 2221 SMS
Balance Alert Trial competition nationwide where I was placed 1st
out of 600+ representatives.
I have also been multi skilled in all aspects of 24 hour Representative
lines of business i.e. generals, net banking, credit cards and email
I have also demonstrated my analytical skills by completing nightly
reporting for my Team Leaders i.e. Symposium.
5. I have also undertaken Relief Assistance Team Leader responabities when
I have also had the opportunity to train new staff with increasing their
skill set knowledge by budding, mentoring and being available and
approachable to answer queries whilst mentoring.
I have also demonstrated by leadership skills by taking on extra
responsibilities by conducting team meetings and training sessions when
I believe during my time at the Commonwealth Bank I have been able to
demonstrate my knowledge, maturity, leadership skills and accountability
for my actions and for the actions of my team.
Company: Herron Todd White Pty Ltd
Date: March 2008 – November 2009
Position: Senior Customer Service Officer
• Responsible for processing valuation requests from major lenders.
• Responsible for prioritising valuation request for Valuers.
• Management of strict deadlines & SLA’s.
• Liaise via phone, fax, email and internet with major lenders and
• Provide quotations on private valuations looking to be conducted.
• Completed finalising invoicing when valuations are complete.
During my time at Herron Todd White I have been able to demonstrate
my ability to work well under pressure. I have been awarded the
responsibility of prioritising the daily workflow.
Company: Rabobank Australia Limited
Date: November 2006 – March 2008
Position: Client Services Officer – Retail Deposit/ Loans
• Responsible for all Investment Premium clients with a portfolio
retention of over $500 million.
• Responsible for setting Premium investment clients rates and
margins for Short Term and Bond products.
• Assisted in the creation of efficient management tracking tools of
• Responsible for a staff of approx 6 people delegating workloads.
6. • Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs in relation to
Investment Deposits and Loan products.
• Conducted outbound calls to investment clients in regards to there
daily investments that have matured advising current interest
• Reviewed and resolved application issues.
• Set up new Deposit investment applications.
• Answered calls in relation to Internet banking queries (RIBS).
• Answered calls in relation to activation and re-ordering of clients
Visa cards, cheque books and deposit books.
• Performed audits on account as instructed via clients accountants.
• Performed queries in multiple databases to assist clients with the
• Performed draw-down’s on client’s accounts.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new products
from an administration perspective.
• I have been able to develop excellent relationships with other areas
of the Bank.
• Adhered to government monetary regulations.
Whilst working at Rabobank I was given the responsibility of looking after
our Investment Premium clients, in turn I have developed some close knit
relationships with these clients and have retained the trust and their
Company: GE Commercial Finance Ltd
Date: January 2004 - November 2006
Position: Pacific Premium Funding
Senior Marketing Co-ordinator
• Worked one-on-one with two Senior Marketing Managers to
enhance profit and retention with their portfolios.
• Responsible for Debt collection with portfolio’s.
• Conducted Baycorp credit checks on perspective and current clients
to assess credit ratings.
• Responsible for the updating and the training of our broker
interactive website Pacific EDGE.
• Answered inbound calls in support of Broker and clients needs to
Premium Insurance finance.
• Checked all application where processed in a timely manner and
approved application when required.
• Performed data entry when required of new applications.
7. I progressed from been the receptionist for GE Commercial Finance –
Pacific Premium Funding to becoming an Marketing Co-ordinator within 6
months of starting with the company. I gained the respect and trust of
staff and clients within this time and in turn was awarded senior
responsibilities such as loan approval.
Company: The Travel Corporation Ltd
Date: April 2002 – December 2004
Position: Assistant Workforce Planner
• Performed weekly, monthly and yearly statistical analysis of call
centre performance for Australia and New Zealand.
• Produced weekly and monthly rosters for call centre staff.
• Processed all annual leave for both countries approx 120 staff.
• General administration duties
Education and Training
Currently studying Bachelors’ degree in Behaviour Science –
2009 Cert. 3 in Financial Service
2006 OH & S Officer Course
2005 Senior 1st
St Johns Ambulance
2001 HSC Certificate
Terra Sancta College, Quakers Hill
2001 Cert. 2 in Retail Sales and Operations - Tourism
TAFE College – Quakers Hill
• Proficient with Microsoft Applications
• Advanced Excel
• Lotus Notes
• I mange
• Blue Pumpkin
• Desktop banking