Startups have it all. They’re new exciting business that are growing themselves from the ground up. At a startup, you’ll work with innovators and free thinkers on cool, useful ideas, work hard but also play hard, and do whatever it takes (even if that means folding envelopes for 5 hours so that you can impress your customers). No matter which way you look at it startups are unparalleled environments for accelerated learning and growth, yet for the startup job seeker, breaking in can be one giant question mark.
In this webinar, Connie Wong, Co-Founder & COO of Lynxsy, will discuss the roles, expectations, and tips for how to break into the startup world. Whether you’re a current student, recent grad, or someone looking for an alternative to corporate America, you’ll learn what to expect and how to stand out in pursuing a job at a startup.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll understand:
- The roles and potential career paths that exist at a startup for non-technical backgrounds
- What to expect working in a startup environment, from hours to compensation to growth opportunities.
- The qualities that startups look for when building their teams.
- How to track down those startup jobs and get noticed by the team, even if you don’t have direct connections.
- How to prepare for and stand out in a startup interview.
For more info and to find a job or internship at a startup, sign up at www.lynxsy.com!