How many of us hold effective appraisal meetings? All too often, appraisals are not conducted in the right way, rendering them less effective and reducing their impact on the business. Effective appraisal meeting skills can be improved if we follow some basic steps.
We are about to provide you with a guide to show you how to conduct effective appraisals, whilst avoiding common pitfalls and as a result, improving employee performance to successfully achieve company objectives.
This guide will enable you to:
- Understand the purpose and importance of effective appraisals
- Understand the Pitfalls that can arise when conducting appraisal meetings
- Understand the importance of self-appraisal
- Know the key steps involved in planning for the self-appraisal
- Be able to use the STAR Questioning technique
- Have the ability to conduct effective appraisal meetings
Download now to get started!