SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
What is new media?
• This term refers to the many different forms of electronic
communication that have been made possible the use of
computer technologies. Examples of this include
• Prezi presentations
• Youtube videos videos
• Slideshare presentations
• My main starting point for using new media is using
blogger which hosts a method of me being able to display
my work online and is able to have work written straight
onto it just by typing you recreate that work on
Powerpoint presentation and upload that through
Slideshare from there it can embedded into the blog using
the HTML code and for this I’ve used this to present all of
my research, planning and production.
• One method use to display my work is through using
Slideshare. The way in which this works is by creating a
piece of work on Powerpoint and what you do is then save
the finished piece then you have to upload that piece
through your login area (If you’ve got one) slideshare
which depending on how much is on the presentation will
take a while.
• Once this is complete you will need to click on the
uploaded document and click on the embed code and
copy it into one of your posts on your blogger page.
• Just like Slideshare, Prezi is another method of displaying
your work on blogger provided you have an acount.
• All you do is you start a new prezi have to create a chain
of links in the correct order for it to show what you want it
to show in the correct order and in order to type you just
click in the place you want to type and a text box opens
and to images and videos there's an icon at the top of the
screen and you either have to search through the internet
or your documents till you find what you want to upload.
• Once you finished you have to save and exit and click on
the embed icon and copy it through into your blogger.
Video Camera and Tripod
• I Had to use a camera and a tripod in order to film my
• The camera records footage of what is already happening
and the tripod helps stabilise camera so that way it makes
the movement as smooth as possible.
• Premier Pro was the system used to upload and edit the
footage already recorded.
• Once uploaded can click, drag and drop footage already
put in Premier Pro and you can shape it into how long you
want and what you need and what you don’t.
• With system you can choose whether you have music
inserted or not. There are also various effects you can add
to make the footage look cool such as fade, split screen
and black and white.
• Once all the footage has been edited and altered on
Premier Pro it will then have to be upload to Youtube.
• First you have to save the system as a whole and load it
through the main screen of your computer as a saved file
from Premier Pro. Then when you’ve logged into your
account on YouTube then have to find that file and upload
it which will take a certain amount of time, but whilst this
is happening you will have the chance to change few
things such the name of the video and whether you want
the video to be viewed publicly or privately.
• Once uploaded you then have to copy the embed code
and post that into the HTML area on one of the posts on
your blogger page
• The final piece of technology used was Photoshop and
this was used to help design pieces such as my Digipak
• Using this system allows you to alter pictures that have
already been taken such as warping themand changing
• Once the picture has been fully altered and in order have
this posted on your blog it has be saved as a JPeg in
order to have it saved as a picture and then you have to go
the picture icon on blogger and browse your file until you
the one the corresponds with piece you have saved on
Blogger – This is google’s free tool for creating online blogs
which sort like online journal’s.
Slideshare – One method of being able to display your work
through a powerpoint .
Prezi – a cloud-based presentation display for showing your
work of which slightly resembles a powerpoint.
Video Camera – Used to film video product
Tripod – Stand for camera to keep the movement smooth and
Premier Pro – The system used to edit and alter footage.
YouTube – A method for letting you display your video’s.
Photoshop – A method to alter and change pictures to make
them more appealing or can be used for advertisement.