SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Té-Credit would like to present you with a brief summary of our services available to
Té‐Credit offers payroll deducted financial assistance to an employer’s workforce
– a service that empowers employees to meet their financial needs. By providing
this service, the employer demonstrates a compassion that ensures a content
workforce and benefits his relationship with his employees.
Té‐Credit has been in existence for the past nineteen years, of which our main
focus for the first five years was short-term loans and a funeral scheme that we
have offered with success to a variety of people and companies. For the past eight
years we have extended our products extensively. We offer a wide range of
products and services to all levels of employees, and give the employer the
opportunity to outsource all financial services to Té‐Credit.
We are currently offering our products on a fulltime basis to UNISA
(Nationwide), NUTESA, MUNIMED in Centurion, IRCA in Johannesburg and
all the branches of Northwest Transport Investments PTY (LTD) in the Northwest
province, Atamelang Bus Services in Mafikeng, Bojanala Bus Services in
Rustenburg, Thari Bus Services in Brits, SOS Security
Té‐Credit is currently working in a close relationship with the unions
SATAWU, TAWU and NUTESA, and therefore understand the needs of both
the union’s executives and it’s members
Té‐Credit is based in Pretoria and has a national infrastructure.
2.1 Short-term loans for unexpected expenditures
Loans are easily accessible to all staff.
A. Typical client
• The typical client will be one who is an employee and is in need of
immediate cash for unforeseen expenses and immediate cash flow.
• The benefit for the member, using this product as an alternative,
would be to avoid the formality of time consuming paperwork and
administration associated with financial institutions for example
Banks and insurance companies.
B. Product features
• The loan/advance product is an unsecured short-term loan that is
granted subject to the approval of the application by the Financier.
Furthermore there will be no credit checks when employees apply
for this product.
• The amount varies between R50 to R10 000 and is repayable
within one (1) to twelve (12) months.
• The approval time for a loan will be approximately 10 minutes. If
approved, the loan amount will be paid out to the members the
C. Loan Repayments
• It is required that the loan be repaid by means of a salary debit
order only. This will be forwarded by Té‐Credit to the Employer.
• The following will be required:
(i) An official pay slip of the previous month;
(ii) South African Identity document;
(iii) A “cession of money due or payable to the applicant
member” form must be signed by the applicant’s member;
(iv) Acknowledgement of debt; and
(v) Salary debit order.
We would like to have offices on site to enable us an opportunity to
provide immediate and effective service every day of the week from
08:00 to 14:00.
In contrast with our opposition in the field of finance-marketing (with
reference to the relevant marketing conditions), - using unskilled agents
who only serve the clients in desperate need once a week -, Té‐Credit
in return has a professional, personal, permanent branch manager
who assist them on a daily basis, managing their financial responsibilities
on a monthly basis.
2.2 Low Cost Housing
This product allows the members to provide their families with housing.
• No deposit required
• One (1) to twenty four (24) months to pay (Lease for twenty four
(24) months and the property is yours)
• Cash option available
• Lay Buy option available
• No interest will be charged on this product
2.3 Furniture & Appliances
Té‐Credit offers a very exclusive deal to our clients on buying
furniture & appliances direct from us.
• Our clients will be able to buy products like TV’s , Hi-Fi’s,
fridges, stoves, furniture, Building materials and much more direct
• No deposits will be required.
• Six to twelve months payback periods will be available.
2.4 Vehicle finance
Té‐Credit can offer you vehicle finance with excellent rates:
• Assist with search for the “ideal” vehicle,
• No penalty fees will be charged for early settlement; and
• Annual bonus on interest.
2.5 Home finance
Té‐Credit has a strong network that allows us to do the following:
• Obtain financing for buying a home;
• Searching for the “ideal” home;
• Register 2nd
bonds on a house;
• Negotiate lower interest rates on existing bonds; and
• Rates as low as prime minus three percent (-3 %).
2.6 Legal fin
This product has a two-fold purpose:
A. Firstly we offer an all-inclusive legal assistance and advice of any
The service includes the following:
• Signing of contracts (also supply contract);
• Assist employee in civil and criminal cases;
• A specialist in labour law can assist in labour law issues.
B. Secondly, we offer a comprehensive financial service, free of charge,
which includes the following:
• Financial analysis and planning;
• Short courses in financial analysis and personal financial
• Estate planning;
• Long-term insurance;
• Best premiums on short-term insurance;
• Tax consultant who can assist with tax returns;
2.7 Trust Relieve Fund
With reverence to the above, Té‐Credit will support people in
desperate need. Every case will be handled on its own merit.
Terms and Conditions will apply.
Note that details will be discussed with the participating unions/parties
at a later stage
2.8 Family Funeral Scheme
From as little as R55 we offer a comprehensive cover to an employee and
his immediate family. Parents, in-laws and great grand parents can be
added to the policy as your extended families.
The more members in the scheme, the better premium
can be negotiated.
• The cover would be as follow:
(i) Member R10 000
(ii) Spouse R10 000
(iii) Children over 11yrs R10 000
(iv) Children under 11 yrs R 5 000
(v) Children under 1 yr R 1 500
• In an event of death an amount of R10 000 is payable within 48
hours upon receipt of all relevant documents.
1. Entry age: 65 maximum
2. Cover for life
3. The member undertakes to continue with the cover and
contributions for at least two years.
4. All details of the family are required when applying.
1. A limitation of six children is placed on the above cover.
2. Any unmarried child who is a full time student at a recognized
educational institution of a public character will be covered up
to the age of 25. Proof will be required.
3. Any unmarried child who is dependent on the member and is
mentally handicapped or totally and permanently disabled will
be covered. Proof will be required.
1. Spouse shall mean the legal spouse of the member and shall
include a party to a customary union according to customary
2. Child shall mean a child of the member and shall include a
posthumous child, a stillborn, a dependent stepchild and an
orphan adopted by the members.
2.9 Té‐Credit club card
The latest product that we have launched is a club card that allows
members to obtain discount at selected shops, restaurants, guesthouses and
We try to add new options to the list on a monthly basis, to allow members
to have the benefits of the club card to the fullest.
2.10 Té‐Credit bursary
Té ‐ Credit is willing to offer a bursary for study purposes to an
employee or his/her immediate family every year.
2.11 Cell phone Contracts & Accessories
Té‐Credit also offers exclusive cell phone contracts to our clients.
Note that even if a person is blacklisted Té ‐ Credit will still be able
to assist him/her with a tailor made cell phone contract package.
3. OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
We can also offer the following:
• Arrangements for conferences (venue and accommodation).
Please feel free to contact us if you require any additional information.
4. FUTURE PRODUCTS
• Discounted flight tickets with Kulula.com
• Discounted Car Hire
• Discounted Movie Tickets
• Laptops with 3G connection