SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
870 BurbankDr. Cell (408) 643 1870
Santa ClaraCA, 95051 email@example.com
To obtain an Accounting position to enhance not only my experience, but also put a growth upon the
company by effectively contributing my competent knowledge in accounting.
● Proficient in accounting applications such as Excel and SAP. Decent in Quickbooks
● Adequate knowledge in Accounts Receivable Cycles.
● Knowledgeable in accounting principles such as GAAP and FASB.
● Masterful in computer skills such as MS applications, web navigations, and trouble-shooting.
● Excellent in verbal and written communication skills. Able to type up to 89 words per minute.
Pai Accountancy LLP 2015 May - 2016 Feb Mountain View, CA
Jr. Accountant / Assistant to CPAs
● Process AP & AR using Peachtree & Quickbooks respectively
● Send out past due invoices monthly.
● Process payroll by cutting checks to employees/contractors & deposit withholding taxes to EFTP
● Assist CPAs by organizing tax returns and send out to clients
● File and organize paper work
Polaris Wireless 2014 Dec - 2015 April Mountain View, CA
Jr. Accounts Payable Clerk
● Process payment cycles semiweekly using Excel and Quickbooks
● Assist Sr. Accountant by paying bills electronically and via checks using Quickbooks
● Process incoming invoices by acquiring manager’s authorization and post them on Quickbooks
● Audit employees’ expense reports and process them using Quickbooks
● Filing and organizing Purchase Orders and bank statements
Carmel Stone Imports 2014 May - 2014 October Palo Alto, CA
Accounts Receivable Clerk
● Process accounts receivable transactions by invoicing and remitting bills to clients using SAP
● Process credit card transactions, credit memos, and check deposits using SAP
● Capable of analyzing overpayments, underpayments, and any discrepancies in numbers within
● Capable of addressing any sales quote and sales orders issues with managers.
● Able to communicate smoothly with sales and warehouse colleagues regarding any internal
● Organizing and filing paperwork.
EnLume Inc. 2014 February – 2014 September Sunnyvale, CA
Accounting Intern / Admin
● Manage company’s income statement using MS Excel.
● Manage company’s credit card and bank statements.
● Assistant to CEO and manager.
Social Thinking Inc. 2013 September – 2013 December San Jose, CA
Data Entry Specialist / Accounting Assistant
● Entered and updated data using SAP.
● Processed clients’ sales and purchase orders for inventory deployment.
● Assisted accountants via utilizing SAP to process accounts receivable transactions.
Green Valley Realty 2012 October - 2013 September Cupertino, CA
Admin / Accounting Assistant
● Checked legal paperwork for compliance.
● Entered data using Quickbooks.
● Answering agents’ and brokers’ phone calls.
● Capable of replying over 50 emails a day
● Able to handle multiple tasks respectively
● Assisted accountant by checking financial statements and recording checks.
Nextlabs Inc. 2009 January – 2010 January San Mateo, CA
● Collected data using MS Excel and Words.
● Organized files using MS Excel
● Utilized a variety of software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design, to assist the
HSC Electronic 2007 January – 2012 December Santa Clara, CA
Admin / SalesRepresentative
● Allocated surplus inventory for deployment.
● Distributed inventory to the assigned departments using FIFO.
● Assisted customers
2013 August De Anza College
● Acquired an AA degree in accounting and a business certificate with a 3.3 GPA
2009 May San Jose State University
● Acquired a Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA