A policy is a measured order of principles to guide decisions and achieve rational outcomes. Data Governance requires and delivers a way to get to these outcomes. Writing this policy and the associated procedures properly is paramount to program success.
In this RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will speak about the core components that make up an effective Data Governance policy and what it takes to gain acceptance of this policy. Creating acceptable organizational policy may be easier than you think.
This webinar addresses:
* Essential Components of a Data Governance Policy
* Crafting Basic Data Governance Policy Principles
* Verbiage and Diagrams to Build a Data Governance Policy
* Why Policy is Necessary for Your Program
* Process and Procedure to Support the Policy