• A Presentation is the process of presenting a topic to an audience. It is typically a
demonstration, introduction, lecture or speech meant to inform, persuade or build
The term can also used for a formal or
retualized introduction or offering, as
with the presentation of a debutante.
• A speech or talk in which a new product
idea, manner or piece of work is shown
explained to an audience.
4. BASIC STEPS FOR PRESENTATION STRATEGY
• Formulate a strategy for specific audience.
• Develope a flexible, flowing structure.
• Combine prepared material with an enhancing, not
distracting presentation style.
• Supplement the presentation with confidence, informed
responses to questions and challenges.
5. • Understand your purpose
- To the audience.
• Purpose should be according
to the occasion and the
expectations of your audience.
• Trailor your message to the
audience, understanding, their
need, desires and knowledge level.
• Be concentrate, specific, practical and relevant.
• Clarify your information , objective, and motivation.
6. UNDERSTAND YOUR PURPOSE
• Concretize the material into meaningful structure message.
• Short and Specific.
• Add pictures, transition and can also the audios.
7. PRESENTATION ORGANISATION
• Include good material and the most appealing argument.
• Introduction and conclution must be present.
• The body of presentation, located between the introduction and conclution,
consist of bulk message.
• Plan or Idea has been sold by quoting it’s major advantages and
• Point to be made should be present in decesding order of important.
• Presentation should be long enough to fulfill the objective.
• At the end of presentation, the audience should be left with indelible impression.
8. • Arrange the body of presentation logically,
make it easyto follow, go for simple to complex.
• Maintain credibility : discuss pros and cons.
• Use visual aids effectively don’t get much
change of presentation interfere with your message.
• Prepare for contingencies – practice your
presentation and prepare for contingencies- rehearse.
• Convey “controlled enthusiasm” for your subject- the audience will forgive a lot if
you speak in enthusiastic manner.
• Your audience will reflect your attitude- radiate confidence without preaching.
• Don’t confuse enthusiasm with loudness. Convey a range of emotion for concern,
excitement , dismay.
9. • Kept a desirable voice volume
• Aware that your audience should not
be feel bore towards your presentation....
10. PRESENTATION DELIVERY
• Delivery is organised of verbal and non-verbal
skill and presentation style.
• Use conventional language that everyone
understand and remember to speak out ,
speak clearly and understandable.
• At start beginning, the presenter should win a
kind of attention needed for set of presentation.
• His or Her body postures, work, walk, facial,
expression, etc. Should be impressive.
• The power of words should be expressed
well in look.
• At last ....The candidate looked at his audience
and confidently ask, “now,any question?”.
11. KEEP YOUR AUDIENCE INTEREST
• Provide variety of relief if possible.
• Alternative moving anf standing still, speaking and listening, Use physical
space and body movement to reinforce your message.
• Try to add stories, testimonials, poetry.
• Use humour appropriately- but they should be healthy.
• Try to situation yourself in enhance link with audiance.
• Use gesture naturally.
• Transition should be used , that make more attractive to your slide.
• Conclusion: the discussion so far leads to these final thought....
• THE STEPS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW TO PRESENT OUR PRESENATION ARE :-
Questioning Presentation delivery