SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
Collingwood Executive Search are delighted to be partnering a privately owned, customer-focused
technology sme organisation which specialises in the design of world-class solutions for three principal
markets on a global scale: electric utilities, electronic security systems and command, control and
In the UK, the company offers a full turnkey service and internationally it operates through an approved
network of business partners (value-added resellers) that allows customers to be supported and promoted
The company’s customer base includes a broad portfolio of prestigious organisations from across both
private and public sectors including industry, military, government, utilities, prisons, fire and airports.
There is a huge potential for significant revenue growth across the
business and they are currently split 75% / 25% between the UK and international.
• To provide day to day support to the Design & Development team consisting of
software and hardware engineers.
• To provide inspiring direct management and technical leadership.
• To technically challenge the D&D team and establish structured development
• To develop a replicable core product line that utilises modular development.
• To implement a proactive culture in Design and Development.
• To define technical direction for existing and new product development.
• To provide the business with technical innovation and fresh new ideas.
• To, over time, establish product development processes that both utilise and are led
by collaboration with sales and marketing.
• To provide advice and guidance to the board with regards to technical direction and
decision making. ________
Management: The candidate will have a strong mix of leadership and technical capability.
They will utilise this skillset to initially challenge the technical team and subsequently
coach and mentor to increase capability and output.
Commercial: As part of the senior management team the successful candidate will
contribute towards shaping and implementing the future vision of the business. Bringing
fresh and new ideas to the table the candidate will have the opportunity to continue an
exciting journey and build on a successful 2018.
People: The candidate will be tasked with leading a 20 strong design and development
team consisting of software and hardware design engineers. Although technically
capable, the team require a true leader to drive innovation that is commercially focused
and structured to achieve continued market performance.
EDUCATION: Degree in Computer Science / Electronics or Engineering related subject
- Strong evidence of technical leadership
- Leadership of Multi-disciplined technical teams (Software, Electronics, Mechanical etc)
- Full product development lifecycle, specifically for real-time applications
- Knowledge of cross platform development (Linux, Windows, Embedded RTOS)
- C/C++/Java/C# Development
- Wireless/IP based connectivity
- TDD and BDD development
- Desire to retain technical skillset
- Knowledge of implementing modular development
- Strong coach and mentor
- Experience of implementing strong development process’ and best practice
- Resilient and innovative nature
- ‘Can do’ attitude
For more information on this role, contact Doug Mackay or
Jeanette Bodkin at
Collingwood Executive, who will be happy to give you further
+44 (0)1829 732374
FIND OUT MORE