1. Eric B. Schoonhoven
4825 N. Bell, Chicago, IL 60625
+1 773.294.7025 / email@example.com
• Frameworks/Technologies: Angular 2.0, Angular.js, Responsive Design, ASP.NET MVC,
ASP.NET WebAPI, RESTful API, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, RequireJS, Underscore, ReactiveX,
• Tools/IDEs: Visual Studio, Git, Grunt, Stash, Bamboo, Jira, Octopus, TFS, Swagger, SQL
Server Management Studio, TeamFoundation Server
• Methodologies: Scrum (Agile), Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration
• Databases: SQL Server, Couchbase
• Test: Jasmine, QUnit, NUnit, Karma test runner
Front End Frameworks, MVC, Web API Development, UI/UX Design, Single Page Web Apps,
Browser Based Mobile Web Apps, Test Driven Development, Agile Methodology
VISANOW.com/Envoy Global – Chicago, IL
Senior Developer, Feb 2016 – Nov 2016
A re-start up company providing a global immigration service with single page application for
users to process requirements and documents for visa applications.
• Implement new features and enhance existing functionality for enterprise platform.
Single page application includes an Angular 2.0/Typescript front end with an ASP.NET
• Work directly with QA, Product owners, UX Developer and Business owners on building
optimized workflows, reusable code and libraries for future.
• Incorporate UI responsiveness and implement designs per UX designers with SASS CSS
system to compile style files.
• Implement/modify API resources for an ASP.NET MVC back end.
• Support full stack enterprise platform with scrum methodologies and Jira ticketing
2. • Worked with dev team to meet release deadline of rebranded enterprise platform
including a ported Angular/Typescript frontend.
• Within Angular 2.0/Typescript code base, developed shared table component to be
implemented throughout application. Incorporated filtering, sorting, and column
layout in design.
• Utilized SASS to implement and optimize UI changes for company rebrand in an
efficient and elegant manor.
Eze Software Group / RealTick EMS – Chicago, IL
Senior Developer, March 2006 – Feb 2016
RealTick EMS is a global, multi-broker execution management system.
• Manage and support mobile web platform for company's "lite" version of desktop
trading application. Lead team of developers responsible for initial browser based
mobile platform which includes a web application for mobile platforms as well as
desktop browser-based RealTick-Lite web application.
• Develop/support full stack ASP.NET web application for internal support and use.
• Practice/drive Test Driven Development through lifecycle projects. Solutions that took
advantage of testing include C# server code, front end js code, as well as Selenium for
• Utilized Agile Methodology with project planning and SCRUMs to help drive mobile
• From the ground up, helped design and implement web based mobile application
and backend AJAX service using RESTful http calls to enterprise data.
• Web app is designed to work for all HTML5 smart phone and tablet devices.
Administered all layers of browser based mobile application spanning responsive
frontend UI to backend server including database work. Ported original
HTML5/CSS front end to a more manageable solution with AngularJS, SASS,
RequireJS, and Bootstrap.
• Developed a front end solution using AngularJS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile platform,
HTML5, CSS3, SASS, QUnit and other js plugins (scrolling and templates).
• Developed backend architecture using C# ASP.NET service for handling AJAX calls
with RealTick ToolKit API and SQL stored procedures using Linq.
• Solely created OWIN-Bases web API to deliver Market Data for order management
system. Obeyed API standards within a C# server backend to deliver JSON and
custom formatted data. Generated unit tests to achieve close to 100% code
coverage. Implemented Swagger as a public interface to the API for demos and
3. Market Data API
• Implemented an OWIN-Based web API to deliver market data for new desktop
trading and order management application.
• Used Swagger to implement dynamic interface for web API documentation and
• Wrote C# standalone library for market data API to help convert data back and forth
between company specific format and JSON.
Townsend Analytics, LLC - Chicago, IL
Tech Support/Scripting/Build/Packaging, March 2000 – 2006
DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Masters in Computer Science, 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, IL
Bachelors in Industrial Technology, 1995