The presentation mentions the primary objectives that a web development or a mobile app development company follows. The presentation talks about the famous models of development and the technologies involved!
2. Prime Objectives of Every Successful Web & Mobile App
• To meet the Business Requirements of the Project.
• To catalyze the Rapport between Business Analyst and Designers-
• To facilitate Quicker Development of the Project which indirectly results
in Reduced Cost.
• Client Satisfaction is Important for Word of Mouth! And 'Word of
Mouth' is bigger medium of marketing than the marketing itself.
• To keep Learning & Research.
• To launch their own product in the market.
3. Web Development means 'Building Process of a Website'
Website is a bunch of Web Pages that are active courtesy common Web
Domain. A Website is hosted on one or more Web Server, which is
accessible via Network such as the Internet or Private Network like LAN
through an Address know as Uniform Resource Locator (URL).
4. Key Factors In Web & Mobile App
ǁ Domain: A good domain name helps in building a brand out of the
ǁ Hosting: Loading Speed of a website depends upon the server speed
ǁ Business Requirement: Knowing the purpose of the website or of the web
application is very important.
ǁ Platform: To choose either of the PHP, Java, .net, NodeJS, AngularJS,
ReactJS, ExpressJS, Python, jQuery, JS for the web development.
ǁ Content: Content is important and has to be spot on.
ǁ User Interface: How does an user interacts with the site?
ǁ User Experience: What does an user experiences while using the site?
6. Methodologies for Web Development
• CMS is a web application which facilitates one to create and manage a
website using a management panel. The examples of CMS platforms are
Wordpress, Drupal, and Joomla.
• A Content Management System help reducing costs while greatly
facilitating the ability to manage content within the site. The CMS sites
are easy to build and easy to handle.
• Front End Design & Development courtesy languages and platforms like
• Back End Development courtesy PHP, NodeJS, JQuery, Java, Python, etc.
7. Mobile App Development
Hybrid / Cross Platform
Mobile App Development
Native Mobile App
• Apache Cordova
• React Native
• JQuery Mobile
• Sencha Touch
• Sencha Ext JS
8. Methodologies for Mobile App Development
• Dedicated for a Single Specific Operating System.
• Can use the inbuilt features of the app like camera, GPS, etc - which
enhances the overall User Experience.
• Provides Safe and Secure functionality.
• 'No compromise' required - results in better User Experience Designing.
• It can help app providers to understand the user's usage patterns, online
habits, and preferences through tracking and surveying.
• Apps are built in 'Java' for Android OS and in 'Objective-C' for iOS.
9. Methodologies for Mobile App Development
Hybrid / Cross Platform
• Are based on 'write once, run everywhere!' slogan. These mobile apps
will run on all mobile phones irrespective of their Operating systems.
• 'Cost Efficient': There is no need to build the same app separately for each
OS platform, as in the case of Native.
• Quicker Time to Market can be achieved courtesy Hybrid /Cross Platform
• Few of the well known platforms are Ionic, Apache Cordova, Xamarin,
Appcelerator, React Native and JQuery Mobile.
10. Traditional Web & Mobile App Development Methods