One fine body…
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Travail Principal Scientific Adviser
- Secteur Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Site Web frmaignen.blogspot.co.uk/
- À propos Qualified as a Pharmacist specialised in Public Health and Statistician, I am currently working at NICE. I advise Companies on the clinical development of new technologies in various therapeutic areas (mainly oncology, cardiovascular, neurology ad orphan diseases). The advice generally focuses on the clinical development programmes, clinical trials design and in particular population selection, choice of endpoints and comparators, statistical issues but also on cost-effectiveness evaluations. Before NICE, I worked at the Office of Health Economics and at the European Medicines Agency for 15 years.