1. PROJECT FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMISSION THROUGH THE
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM, SCHOOL EDUCATION, KEY ACTION 2
PARTNERSHIPS FOR COOPERATION
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views
only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Reference number: 2022-1-RO01-KA220- SCH-000085644
2. The organization of LTT activities between November 7-11, in which two teachers and
4 students from each partner school participated, together with those from our school.
4. DISSEMINATION OF LTT ACTIVITIES
(in the press, on television, and online)
5. Presentation of the report on the development of LTT activities within the meeting of the
6. Approaching some topics in the lessons
complementary to the project theme.
IVth STEP BY STEP CLASS
THE CUP OF GRATITUDE
7. The Playtime activity was an excellent opportunity for the children of the Step By Step Ist class to
discuss the activities that make them feel good at school, describe the emotions experienced, and
feel the joy of playing together.
8. The students of the 6th grades B and D made collages and drawings in which they captured
elements of the Romanian, European and universal cultural heritage and learned about the
culture and traditions of other peoples.
9. From November 14 to 18, the students of the
6th grade A carried out several activities under
the theme Smile and color: Tolerance comes
from intelligence, The Color of Tolerance,
Collecting... compliments, Choose the right
words, Tolerance - virtue or weakness.
All of them had as their main objective the
adoption of assertive communication methods
and a tolerant behavior, of acceptance,
collaboration, and mutual respect that leads to
harmony at the group level.