ILLUSTRATIVE REPORT - February- March 2023 - Italy
1. PROJECT FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMISSION THROUGH THE
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM, SCHOOL EDUCATION, KEY ACTION 2
PARTNERSHIPS FOR COOPERATION
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views
only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
February - March 2023
Reference number: 2022-1-RO01-KA220- SCH-000085644
2. HELLO! I.M
THE STORYTELLER – a literary creation
competition, held in all partner
schools and at a transnational level.
Students from each partner school
wrote a story about an important event
in their school that gave them a sense
of well-being, in which they felt
- involving the student in the
development of his own identity,
exploring all dimensions: cognitive,
affective, motivational, and emotional;
- promoting the inclusion of students
with behavior problems and learning
difficulties by periodically mixing
subgroups of the class using the
sociogram technique and participatory
- developing storytelling and
collaborative skills through small
- discussion about emotions, social
issues, and inclusion, in small groups,
at the class level.
6. To build compelling and engaging stories is it possible to use different narrative
- narrative structure start (background, start event);
- development (internal response, attempt, and consequence);
- conclusion (event resolution).
Students wrote about a teaching moment where they felt part of the group
and that made them feel good.