1. TOGETHER, IN HARMONY!
PROJECT FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION THROUGH THE ERASMUS+ PROGRAM,
SCHOOL EDUCATION, KEY ACTION 2 - PARTNERSHIPS FOR COOPERATION
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2022-1-RO01-KA220- SCH-000085644
(April – 2023)
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT:
• workshops and a seminar with parents and the community held in collaboration
with the IGEA network and the Ministry of Public Education;
• inclusive activities: music lessons at Teatro Massimo – Palermo;
• Let’s play chess! - chess games.
• sharing educational strategies with partner schools;
• involving students with disabilities in organizing some real-life situations;
• promoting inclusion teaching through participation in theatrical and musical
• development and significantly enhance reasoning ability, leading the very young
to elaborate simple thoughts in an associative way, and to arrive at more complex
and higher-level concepts through chess.
• Chess day - competition among the students;
• Choirs with students – Brindisi della Traviata - G. Verdi;
• The Roses - how to create a rose.
Anna Maria Durante