1. Gina Ferrante
107 Williams Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
(412) 841-9293/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ www.ferrantedesigns.net
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
June 2007 Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design
Forbes Road Career and Technology Center, Monroeville, PA 2004
Macintosh and PC Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In
Design, Quark Xpress, Microsoft Office Suite, Knowledge of Macromedia Flash, and
Concept Development Photography Corporate Identity
Advertising Design Graphic Illustration Digital Illustration
Packaging Graphics 3-Dimensional Design Web Design Layout
Knight-Designs Baltimore, Maryland 2008 – present
• Freelance Graphic Designer, design advertising promotional materials, logo design and ad campaigns for
Maryland businesses. Complete Projects using concept development, corporate identity, graphic illustration,
techniques and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign. Contribute to company with meetings
via web conferencing.
Maniac Magazine Pittsburgh, PA 2008
• Design advertising materials for local businesses and restaurants. Create promotional
materials including posters and tickets for magazine sponsored events. Complete projects
in partnership with advertising and art staff.
Senator John Heinz History Center in Association with the Smithsonian Institute Pittsburgh, PA 2007
• Design exhibit brochures and flyers using concept development, advertise design,
corporate identity techniques and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. Contribute to
exhibit design by conceptualizing objects to be included in the design, planning for
space, and preparing thumbnail sketches, rough sketches, and final sketches
for supervisor approval.
Liberty Tax Service Pittsburgh, PA 2006
• Sales (Tax season help)
Provided information to customers by soliciting visitors, greeting visitors, and handing
out coupons. Communicated with (potential) customers in person/by phone
answering questions, explaining services, and directing them to proper employees.
Bunting Graphics, Verona, PA 2003 & 2001 summers
• Silk screener
Followed work orders, prepared printing machines by cleaning and sizing materials,
poured ink, operated printing machine, performed quality control by inspecting
products for print clarity and defects.
• Lovebettie (band) Pittsburgh, PA 2008 – Worked with band members to create a t-shirt design.
• Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, 2008 – Helped organize and design web site with church staff.
• Forbes Road CTC Advisory Committee member 2009 – present
• Monroeville Night Out (T-Shirt Design Contest) 2002 - 2004
• Contributor-Holiday Coloring book Community Service project 2002 - 2004
• Volunteer-Skills USA VICA food drive 2002 - 2004
• The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Certificate of Merit 2004
• National Honor Society Certificate of Merit 2004
• Certificate of achievement 2003 - 2004
• National Technical Honor Society 2003 - 2004