2. What if there was an organized, expandable plant complex that could provide you with:
• Recycling Sort Plant Solutions?
• Environmental Cleanup Solutions?
• Prevention of Waste Water runoff from Landfill Dumps?
• Dramatic Reductions of Drainage Obstructions and Flooding?
• Lessen Environmental Pollution by Technological Innovation?
• Prevent Landfill/Dump Fires?
• Reclaim Lands overtime for Greater Economic and Social Utilization?
• Conserve Greater Retention of Natural Energy Resources?
• Reduce need for purchasing oil/natural gas to create electricity/energy?
• Create Renewable Electrical Energy from Municipal Solid Waste?
• And Countless other Commercial & Political direct and indirect Benefits to the Nation?
• While being a Self Sustainable Profit Center?
• A Money Making Enterprise – A Money Making Machine for the Operator?
Now that we have captured your imagination, what if all this could begin being your reality?
Why the Waste to Energy Industrial Complex’s Time has Come?
3. Waste to Energy Industrial Complex
“The Green Dream”
Combining Technologies One Plant Complex:
• Recycling Sort Plant
• Waste to Energy Gasification Plant
4. Waste to Energy Industrial Complex
Key Project Benefits:
• Quality US Grade-Proven State of the Art Technologies
• Self Sustainable Project
• Low Maintenance/High Efficiency Functionality
• Seamless and Uncomplicated Plant Operations
• Environmental and Recycling Champion
• Renewable Energy Production
• Economic Windfall Profit Center
• Predictable Return on Investment
• Greater Natural Energy Resource Conservation
• Socio-Economic and Political National Interests
5. Recycling Sort Plant MSW to RDF
•Modular Customizable Sort/Recycling Plant for 500 Tons MSW per day
•25 Tons to 35 Tons MSW per hour
8. Tire Shredding Systems
• Can Serve as Auxiliary Recycling Technology for Existing Recycling Plant
• Can Serve as a Stand Alone Special Sort
• Tires are one of the Most Problematic Waste Materials Due to Size and Shape
• Shredders Keeps Used Tires out of Landfills and Burn Piles
• No Emissions are Produced in Process
• 100% of Tire is Utilized-Lucrative Waste Material
• Tires are Shredded and Ground into Three Core Components
– Fiber (Polyester or Nylon)
– Crumb Rubber
• Materials can then be used for a Variety of New Products Including Road
Construction and New Tires
• Shredded Tires can be Converted to RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel) for Conversion to
Renewable/Electrical Energy with Global Re-Energy’s Waste to Energy Plant
9. Waste to Energy RDF Gasification Plant
•Modular Gasification Plant 100 Tons MSW to 50 Tons RDF per Module
•Expandable Plant Processing to 500 Tons MSW/250 Tons RDF per day
•RDF Converted to SYNGAS (4,000NM3/hr x 5 Modules = 20,000NM3/day)
•50MWe per day (2MWe per hour per Module) 2,000-2,500 households
•Expandable Plant Processing to 250MWe (10Mwe per hour) 10,000-12,500 households
10. Gasifier - SYNGAS - Gas Cleaning WESP- Gas Engine Generators - Electrical Energy
Modular Gasification System
18. Waste to Energy Industrial Complex Plant 1
General Plant Revenue Dynamics-Multiple Revenue Streams
Based on MSW 500 tons-RDF 250 tons/day
• MSW tipping/weighing
• Recycling Revenues: Plastics, Paper, OCC, Beverage Containers,
Glass, Metals (Ferrous & Non-Ferrous)
• Renewable Energy/Electricity
• SYNGAS to Natural Gas Conservation Credit
• Carbon Credits
• Other Municipal
19. Projected Revenues for ROI
• Subject to Market Conditions of Recyclables,
Energy/Electrical, and other Revenues
• Total ROI Term for Turnkey Plant will Vary
• Average Projected ROI of 5 Year Term may be Feasible
• Projected Annual Revenue per Waste to Energy Plant complex
can range $20 Million USD to $30 Million USD or More
* Waste to Energy Plant(s) represent perpetual profit centers
that support job creation, greater community economic
development and countless other ancillary benefits.
20. The Right Time is Now
• Waste to Energy Projects represent a major part of the world’s
renewable future energy
• The world’s municipal solid waste carries enough potential energy
to supply the world with 7-8 times over energy needs globally
• Time is right for your Municipality or Nation’s Waste Management
Agency to take the lead and bring this project forward for your
• Global will deliver a complete design and build turnkey ready to
operate Waste to Energy Plant for commissioning (approx. 18
months build up)
• With ongoing support before, during, and after for the complete
success of the Waste to Energy project