1. Hamdan St, City Center Bldg.
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
+971 55 8275795
Web Developer Raqmiyat – HCT, Abu Dhabi Oct 2015 - Present
• Worked in re-vamp team – Re-designing the entire application.
• Bug fixes/Issues – Functionality changes and implementation.
• Unit testing of functional changes.
• Issue tracking through JIRA.
• Design and Development of Web application from scratch.
• Change Requests/Enhancements.
Systems Engineer Infosys Limited, Chennai June 2013 – June 2015
• Worked for support team to monitor daily issues and provide solution/fixes within the given time period. Ensured client
satisfaction obtaining to high individual productivity.
• Worked in minor and major enhancement projects ensuring zero defects.
• Monitoring and scheduling jobs to ensure proper transfer of data across servers.
• Coordinate Web development from initial concept through completion including Web hosting, design, administration, and
• Responsible in analysis of the total estimation of effort required for a project.
• KM Anchor – organized sessions within the account to understand different application across clusters.
• Created Reports on weekly basis – FO Weekly Report and SLA-KSM report (monthly basis).
• Created DLD, LLD, Technical Response, Requirement Specification documents for minor and major enhancements projects.
• Knowledge Transfer to new resources on monthly basis.
Project 1 Account – LexisNexis, Chennai (Jun 2013 - Jun 2015)
Change Projects/Development and Maintenance:
• Security User Access Management – To provision and de-provision access to users. Created procedures and tables. Classic
ASP, Asp.Net, SQL.
• SS Corp Legal PMC Update – Minor enhancement which included xml and .net changes with flow of data from upstream
system to downstream systems. ASP.Net, XML.
• P&CDSC IE Certification – Testing project to ensure the proper functioning of all functionalities after IE version migration.
• CCL Enhancement – New order type needed to be added to process offline orders. ASP.Net, SQL.
• R5.3 Merge Process – Ability to merge two OC customers with active SLA. SSIS, SQL.
• ORG_Form - Developed a user interface in MS Access which was used as a tool (Excel VBA) to load data from excels to SQL
db. The tool was implemented to avoid manual workload and reduce effort as a result of which the cost of business was
reduced to 0%. This tool was implemented using Classis ASP.
• Business SLA Tool - Developed a user interface in Visual Studio using ASP.Net to develop Business SLA Tool. The
requirement was to monitor tickets that extended SLA (Service Level Agreement) and to add/delete/edit data information.
Created new tables and procedures to process the data.
• Daily monitoring of jobs scheduled at the task scheduler.
• Created jobs using SSIS – large data manipulation and data transfer from one server to another.
• Constant contact with client on solving issues raised by them.
• Fixed high priority tickets even before the SLA and received client appreciation.
• Database changes using Oracle, SQL.
2. Project 2 Account – ADPC, Abu Dhabi(Oct 2015 - Present)
1. Port Community System for Maqta Gateway (PCS)
A Maqta Gateway project implemented from scratch, to employ a system for different stakeholders using one
single window. Phase 1 includes operations for Shipping Agent, Marine Services, Harbor Master and Integration with Terminal
and Customs. This system allows Shipping Agents to process and track all the import and export activities for a Vessel. This
application has been implemented in ASP.NET MVC along with Entity Framework, SQL as the database and KENDO UI for the
look and feel.
2. E-Licensing for Maqta Gateway
A Maqta Gateway project implemented from scratch, to allow different stakeholders to apply for licenses and
renew them. Regular alerts will be sent to stakeholders through email reminding them to update their licenses. This application
has been implemented in ASP.NET MVC along with Entity Framework, SQL as the database, and KENDO UI for the look and feel
as well as incorporation of Angular JS.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING AND AWARDS
• Completed a course in LINQ.
• Undertaken course in Oracle 11g as Oracle Certified Professional (OCP).
• Undergone training in SQL server analysis services (SSAS).
• Undergone training in MVC 4 application.
• Undergone training in Silver Light Programming.
• Certified in HMM (12 courses).
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Awarded “Best Rookie Award” as part of the Pinnacle Award.
• Participated in Business Value Articulation (BVA) Competition and won third prize.
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Kendo UI, Angular JS.
• Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, IIS, IBM Rational Clear Case Explorer, MS Access, Marimba Deployment Tool,
JIRA Tool, Team Foundation Server(TFS).
Qualification Percentage Year of Passing College/School
Bachelor of Engineering
77.7 % 2012 Anand Institute of Higher Technology ( Anna
Standard 12 75% 2008 Sunrise English Private School, Abu Dhabi
Standard 10 73% 2006 Abu Dhabi Indian School, Abu Dhabi
Date of Birth : 21-08-1990
Marital Status : Married
Father’s Name : A. Vijayan Selva Dhas
Address : P.O.Box # 70511, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Residence Phone No : 02-6272839
Mobile No : 055-8275795, 050-5318870
Email : email@example.com
Languages known : English, Tamil, Hindi, Arabic
3. PASSPORT & VISA DETAILS
Passport No : G2688721
Date of Issue : 24-05-2008
Date of Expiry : 23-05-2018
Type of Visa : Residence Visa
Sponsor’s Name : A. Vijayan Selva Dhas
Sponsor’s Relationship to Self : Father
I hereby declare that all the above given information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Date: (Gracia G.R Vijayan)