• 1964, The year in which 960 children died due to protein
• Khalil Sattar, a fresh graduate and the only observer of
human need for protein.
• Started up with a small broiler of 1000 chickens.
• A single minded objective of providing a better nutrition for
health and happiness of the nation, Sattar started up with
• Food Industry at Raiwind; Everything happens under one
• Mission of K&N’s
• Vision of K&N’s
7. WHAT MAKES K&N’s
SUSTAIN TOP POSITION?
Employees at K&N’s are fairly satisfied with their job
not only due to the work environment and friendly
atmosphere but also because of the amount of
incentives they receive from their firm. K&N’s
provides 5+ bonuses to every employee each year,
which includes paid vacation, Eid bonuses, maternity
leave, paternal leave, medical etc.
Though there is a very small number of female
employees but they all have been treated equally in
every phase, in fact respected more or those of
different religion or ethnicity.
8. MAKING CHICKEN
1. Standard operating procedures:
1. Poultry Breeding
4. Feed milling
5. Poultry processing
6. Ready-to-Cook/ Fully-cooked products
9. • Performance Measures
• 1. Quality Assurance Lab
• 2. Poultry Diagnostic & Research Institute
• Standard and Quality Checks
• ISO 9001:2008
• HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
• FSSC 22000:2010 (Food Safety Management System)