Soyez le premier à aimer ceci
Do you have a job interview coming up? If so, it’s worth taking a some time to consider the questions you’d like to ask the hiring manager – after all, the world of work has changed significantly in recent weeks and months, so you need to ensure this company and role is going to be the right fit for you as we enter a new era of work:
1) What were your key learns from the COVID-19 crisis, both from a business and a leadership point of view?
2) What are the strategic priorities of the organisation? Have these changed due to the crisis and how does this role support in achieving them?
3) How does your organisation live its purpose, and how does this role help deliver on it?
4) How are you planning to support the lifelong learning of your employees to ensure they are able to work in an adaptable and agile way in the future?
5) What support could I expect to receive when working remotely or from home?
6) What is your management style when leading hybrid teams and are there any best practices or rituals that you live by?
7) How do you ensure the organisational culture is maintained when working in a hybrid way?
Read our blog to find out more: https://social.hays.com/2020/06/12/seven-questions-to-ask-interviewer-post-covid/