1. 1. With an adult's help, cook a 2. Spread a tablespoon of maple syrup
frozen waffle in a toaster across the waffle.
according to the instructions
on the package.
3.Mound ¾ cup of pottage cheese
On the top of the waffle, and pour
A tea spoon of syrup over it.
3 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls.
1/2 cup ketchup, or needed.
2 (16 ounce) packages hot dogs, sliced in half the long way .
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. On a floured surface, roll out each tube of crescent dough into a large
square about 1/4-inch thick. Place your hand or a hand shape cut out of
paper onto the dough, and cut two hand shapes out of each tube of dough.
Roll up the uncut dough, roll out again, and cut two more hand shapes
(total of 8 shapes).
3. To assemble, lay four hand shapes onto the prepared baking sheet. Place
two hot dog halves in a line, cut sides down, onto each finger and thumb.
The hot dog halves should reach from 1/4 inch from the tip of each finger
into the hand. Lay a second dough hand over the first one, covering the hot
dogs, and pinch the two hand shapes together to enclose the hot dog.
4.Bake in the preheated oven until the hands are golden brown, about 20
minutes. Allow to cool slightly; remove to a platter. Decorate the stumps of
wrists with ketchup "blood" to serve.
3. brain-shaped gelatine mold 4 (3 ounce) packages peach flavoured Jell-
3 cups boiling water 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups peach schnapps 4 drops blue food colouring
2 drops red food colouring 2 teaspoons water irections
1. Lightly oil a brain-shaped gelatine mold.
2. Stir the peach gelatine mix with boiling water in a bowl to dissolve
the gelatine. Allow to cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Mix in
the evaporated milk and peach schnapps; pour into the prepared mold.
Refrigerate until set, 4 to 6 hours.
3. To decorate, dip the mold in very warm water (don't let the water
enter the top of the mold) to loosen; invert the mold on a serving platter
and lift to leave the brain in place. Mix blue and red food colouring in a
small bowl with 2 teaspoons of water. Use a small clean paintbrush to
paint the colouring into the grooves of the brain. Return the brain to the refrigerator until the food
colouring sets. Serve cold.
4. GRILLED CHESSE SANDWICH
4 slices white bread
3 tablespoons butter, divided
2 slices Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread. Place bread butter-side-down onto
skillet bottom and add 1 slice of cheese. Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of
sandwich. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining 2
slices of bread, butter and slice of cheese.
3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
3 tablespoons chopped fresh
1 lime, juiced
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
6. HOLIDAY CHICKEN SALAD
1. cups cubed, cooked chicken meat.
2. 1 cup mayonnaise.
3. 1 teaspoon paprika.
4. 1 cup chopped celery.
5. 1 ½ cups dried cranberries.
6. 2 green onions, chopped.
7. 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper.
8. 1 cup chopped pecans.
9. 1 teaspoon seasoning salt.
10. Ground black pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with
paprika and seasoned salt. Blend in dried cranberries,
celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts. Add chopped
chicken, and mix well. Season with black pepper to
taste. Chill 1 hour.
8. MARSHMALLOW FONDANT
1. 1/4 cup butter
2. 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
3. 1/4 cup water
4. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 2 pounds confectioners' sugar, divided
1. Place the butter in a shallow bowl, and set aside.
2. Place the marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on High for 30
seconds to 1 minute to start melting the marshmallows. Carefully stir the water and vanilla
extract into the hot marshmallows, and stir until the mixture is smooth. Slowly beat in the
confectioners' sugar, a cup at a time, until you have a sticky dough. Reserve 1 cup of
powdered sugar for kneading. The dough will be very stiff.
3. Rub your hands thoroughly with butter, and begin kneading the sticky dough. As you knead,
the dough will become workable and pliable. Turn the dough out onto a working surface
dusted with confectioners' sugar and continue kneading until the fondant is smooth and no
longer sticky to the touch, 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Form the fondant into a ball, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight. To
use, allow the fondant to come to room temperature, and roll it out onto a flat surface dusted
with. confectioners' sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon white sugar
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons cornmeal for dusting
3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
1. Proof yeast in warm water.
2. In separate bowl place flour, salt, sugar, and oil. Make a well in the center and place yeast/warm water mixture in.
Mix thoroughly until consistency of an elastic ball. Allow to rise 1 1/2hours.
3. Flour surface and roll out 1/2 dough. Rub with cornmeal. Sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
4. Spray grill with cooking spray. Grill dough about 5 minutes or until toppings are melted. Repeat with second piece
10. Put the oven at 200ºc wait with the oven is until and put chicken. Put pasta in boiling for 30 minutes and put
everything and put tomatoes and mash the lemon and trough up.
WORLDS BEST LASAGNA
1 pound sweet Italian sausage 3/4 pound lean ground bee
1/2 cup minced onion 2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
2 (6.5 ounce) cans canned tomato sauce 1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons white sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley 12 lasagne noodles
16 ounces ricotta cheese 1 egg
1/2 teaspoon salt 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
12. 1. In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato
paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley.
Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with
cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange
6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a
third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does
not touch the cheese.Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional
25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
13. (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free
or Healthy Request®)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
6 flour tortillas (6"), warmed
A small tomato, chopped
1 green onion, sliced
1. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
2. Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam side up in 11 x 8"
shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking
4. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 min. or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and